Win a pair of tickets to see fun. at the Fontainebleau on Miami Beach on Wednesday, May 29
Lucky winner will enjoy dinner and private concert at LIV nightclub
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach has seen music legends like Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley pass through its doors to give legendary performances.
On Wednesday, May 29 the prestigious resort hopes to recreate another iconic moment in their history with a performance by the band “fun.”. For those of you unfamiliar with the band, fun. has recently made big waves with major Billboard Hot 100 hits “We Are Young” and “Carry On” from their latest album Some Nights. Their songs have received major airplay on the radio, hundreds of millions of hits on YouTube and have earned them two Grammys (for Best New Artist and Record of the Year for “We Are Young”).
As a part of the Fontainebleau’s summer concert series, BleauLive, fun. will be playing inside the hotel’s famed LIV nightclub, home to many legendary Miami nights, where you’ll be treated to the band’s power pop anthems in style. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show is at 9 p.m.
For those of you who want to partake in the festivities, you have two ways to do so. For $399, you can purchase the Dinner and Show Package, which will get you two general admission tickets to the show, open bar during the show, dinner for two at the hotel’s famed restaurants (Scarpetta, Hakkasan and Gotham Steak) and valet parking.
If you’re looking to stay the night, opt for the Bleau Fan Package (starting at $499, no minimum nights) which gets you two tickets to the show, open bar at the show, 2 p.m. check-out and an exclusive offer of $199 for any additional nights.
However, one lucky Miami.com reader will score a pair of tickets and a free dinner to this swanky evening. All you need to do is leave a comment below this story and tell us why you should go have fun with fun.. A winner will be picked on Tuesday afternoon. Good luck!
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Joe Jonas talks DNCE, growing up Disney and his favorite place to party in Miami
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions