Win a pair of tickets to see fun. at the Fontainebleau on Miami Beach on Wednesday, May 29
Lucky winner will enjoy dinner and private concert at LIV nightclub
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach has seen music legends like Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley pass through its doors to give legendary performances.
On Wednesday, May 29 the prestigious resort hopes to recreate another iconic moment in their history with a performance by the band “fun.”. For those of you unfamiliar with the band, fun. has recently made big waves with major Billboard Hot 100 hits “We Are Young” and “Carry On” from their latest album Some Nights. Their songs have received major airplay on the radio, hundreds of millions of hits on YouTube and have earned them two Grammys (for Best New Artist and Record of the Year for “We Are Young”).
As a part of the Fontainebleau’s summer concert series, BleauLive, fun. will be playing inside the hotel’s famed LIV nightclub, home to many legendary Miami nights, where you’ll be treated to the band’s power pop anthems in style. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show is at 9 p.m.
For those of you who want to partake in the festivities, you have two ways to do so. For $399, you can purchase the Dinner and Show Package, which will get you two general admission tickets to the show, open bar during the show, dinner for two at the hotel’s famed restaurants (Scarpetta, Hakkasan and Gotham Steak) and valet parking.
If you’re looking to stay the night, opt for the Bleau Fan Package (starting at $499, no minimum nights) which gets you two tickets to the show, open bar at the show, 2 p.m. check-out and an exclusive offer of $199 for any additional nights.
However, one lucky Miami.com reader will score a pair of tickets and a free dinner to this swanky evening. All you need to do is leave a comment below this story and tell us why you should go have fun with fun.. A winner will be picked on Tuesday afternoon. Good luck!
Music in Miami
- Miami’s Nu Deco Ensemble reimagines classical music for modern listeners
- Review: Madonna brings a heartfelt, personal touch to her Miami concert
- Five things you didn’t know about Madonna
- Ball & Chain debuts live jazz broadcast on WDNA
- Review: Billy Joel rocks Sunrise into the New Year
- Lo mejor del cine alternativo
- Concert Review: Taylor Swift sizzles at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Taylor Swift
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Ricky Martin
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis play Fillmore Miami Beach on Jan. 19