Win A Trip to See Justin Beiber's Movie
Your singing 'tween can be your ticket to see the Beib's new movie.
Calling all stage moms/shameless cougars! Your teenager's obsession with Justin Beiber's pre-pubescent falsetto may score you a trip for four to see the world premiere of the Beib's new movie 'Justin Beiber: Never Say Never.'
Bring your kid (ages 13-17, accompanied by parent or legal guardian!) and let her (or him) belt out Justin Beiber hits like "Baby," "U Smile," or "Never Say Never" for the panel of judges. Fifty kids will be chosen at random to perform for the panel and only one will be declared Justin's biggest fan! Don't forget to bring your child's birth certificate and your own government-issued ID.
The fun takes place at the Shoppes at Sunset Place this Sunday, Jan. 16 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Registration begins at 1 p.m. , so don't be late!
On Our Radar
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA