Win A Trip to See Justin Beiber's Movie
Your singing 'tween can be your ticket to see the Beib's new movie.
Calling all stage moms/shameless cougars! Your teenager's obsession with Justin Beiber's pre-pubescent falsetto may score you a trip for four to see the world premiere of the Beib's new movie 'Justin Beiber: Never Say Never.'
Bring your kid (ages 13-17, accompanied by parent or legal guardian!) and let her (or him) belt out Justin Beiber hits like "Baby," "U Smile," or "Never Say Never" for the panel of judges. Fifty kids will be chosen at random to perform for the panel and only one will be declared Justin's biggest fan! Don't forget to bring your child's birth certificate and your own government-issued ID.
The fun takes place at the Shoppes at Sunset Place this Sunday, Jan. 16 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Registration begins at 1 p.m. , so don't be late!
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue