Win A Trip to See Justin Beiber's Movie
Your singing 'tween can be your ticket to see the Beib's new movie.
Calling all stage moms/shameless cougars! Your teenager's obsession with Justin Beiber's pre-pubescent falsetto may score you a trip for four to see the world premiere of the Beib's new movie 'Justin Beiber: Never Say Never.'
Bring your kid (ages 13-17, accompanied by parent or legal guardian!) and let her (or him) belt out Justin Beiber hits like "Baby," "U Smile," or "Never Say Never" for the panel of judges. Fifty kids will be chosen at random to perform for the panel and only one will be declared Justin's biggest fan! Don't forget to bring your child's birth certificate and your own government-issued ID.
The fun takes place at the Shoppes at Sunset Place this Sunday, Jan. 16 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Registration begins at 1 p.m. , so don't be late!
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage