Win A Trip to See Justin Beiber's Movie
Your singing 'tween can be your ticket to see the Beib's new movie.
Calling all stage moms/shameless cougars! Your teenager's obsession with Justin Beiber's pre-pubescent falsetto may score you a trip for four to see the world premiere of the Beib's new movie 'Justin Beiber: Never Say Never.'
Bring your kid (ages 13-17, accompanied by parent or legal guardian!) and let her (or him) belt out Justin Beiber hits like "Baby," "U Smile," or "Never Say Never" for the panel of judges. Fifty kids will be chosen at random to perform for the panel and only one will be declared Justin's biggest fan! Don't forget to bring your child's birth certificate and your own government-issued ID.
The fun takes place at the Shoppes at Sunset Place this Sunday, Jan. 16 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Registration begins at 1 p.m. , so don't be late!
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert