Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
Also in new TV project
The Calle Oche festival is getting some Hollywood star power this year. Native son Wilmer Valderrama — he was born here and moved to Venezuela at age 3 — is back in the 305, ready to judge some fashion. The That 70s Show alum will be hanging out at the CoverGirl & Tide Style Center, channeling his inner Michael Kors from noon to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Well dressed ladies are invited to strut their stuff for Valderrama, who is in charge of the selection process for the 2014 Style Mavens of Calle Ocho contest. Four winners will be called up to the Univision stage, at the corner of Southwest Eighth Street and Beacon Boulevard, and be awarded $500 in prizes. See you there!
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market