Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
Also in new TV project
The Calle Oche festival is getting some Hollywood star power this year. Native son Wilmer Valderrama — he was born here and moved to Venezuela at age 3 — is back in the 305, ready to judge some fashion. The That 70s Show alum will be hanging out at the CoverGirl & Tide Style Center, channeling his inner Michael Kors from noon to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Well dressed ladies are invited to strut their stuff for Valderrama, who is in charge of the selection process for the 2014 Style Mavens of Calle Ocho contest. Four winners will be called up to the Univision stage, at the corner of Southwest Eighth Street and Beacon Boulevard, and be awarded $500 in prizes. See you there!
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage