Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
Also in new TV project
The Calle Oche festival is getting some Hollywood star power this year. Native son Wilmer Valderrama — he was born here and moved to Venezuela at age 3 — is back in the 305, ready to judge some fashion. The That 70s Show alum will be hanging out at the CoverGirl & Tide Style Center, channeling his inner Michael Kors from noon to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Well dressed ladies are invited to strut their stuff for Valderrama, who is in charge of the selection process for the 2014 Style Mavens of Calle Ocho contest. Four winners will be called up to the Univision stage, at the corner of Southwest Eighth Street and Beacon Boulevard, and be awarded $500 in prizes. See you there!
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street