Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
Also in new TV project
The Calle Oche festival is getting some Hollywood star power this year. Native son Wilmer Valderrama — he was born here and moved to Venezuela at age 3 — is back in the 305, ready to judge some fashion. The That 70s Show alum will be hanging out at the CoverGirl & Tide Style Center, channeling his inner Michael Kors from noon to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Well dressed ladies are invited to strut their stuff for Valderrama, who is in charge of the selection process for the 2014 Style Mavens of Calle Ocho contest. Four winners will be called up to the Univision stage, at the corner of Southwest Eighth Street and Beacon Boulevard, and be awarded $500 in prizes. See you there!
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday