Willy Chirino going back to school - in Hialeah
Participating in program Friday morning
Willy Chirino in the house! The Grammy winning singer/songwriter will join more than 400 middle school students on Friday at Hialeah Middle School with a performance at 10 a.m. It's all to help out education. Chirino is part of LATIN GRAMMY® IN THE SCHOOLS program, presented by The Latin Recording Academy. He will present kids in the Music Program with a sweet $10,000 donation and conduct a Q&A. Univision television personality Mario Andres Moreno will serve as moderator.
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl