Willy Chirino going back to school - in Hialeah
Participating in program Friday morning
Willy Chirino in the house! The Grammy winning singer/songwriter will join more than 400 middle school students on Friday at Hialeah Middle School with a performance at 10 a.m. It's all to help out education. Chirino is part of LATIN GRAMMY® IN THE SCHOOLS program, presented by The Latin Recording Academy. He will present kids in the Music Program with a sweet $10,000 donation and conduct a Q&A. Univision television personality Mario Andres Moreno will serve as moderator.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges