Willy Chirino going back to school - in Hialeah
Participating in program Friday morning
Willy Chirino in the house! The Grammy winning singer/songwriter will join more than 400 middle school students on Friday at Hialeah Middle School with a performance at 10 a.m. It's all to help out education. Chirino is part of LATIN GRAMMY® IN THE SCHOOLS program, presented by The Latin Recording Academy. He will present kids in the Music Program with a sweet $10,000 donation and conduct a Q&A. Univision television personality Mario Andres Moreno will serve as moderator.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision