Willy Chirino going back to school - in Hialeah
Participating in program Friday morning
Willy Chirino in the house! The Grammy winning singer/songwriter will join more than 400 middle school students on Friday at Hialeah Middle School with a performance at 10 a.m. It's all to help out education. Chirino is part of LATIN GRAMMY® IN THE SCHOOLS program, presented by The Latin Recording Academy. He will present kids in the Music Program with a sweet $10,000 donation and conduct a Q&A. Univision television personality Mario Andres Moreno will serve as moderator.
On Our Radar
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void