Willy Chirino going back to school - in Hialeah
Participating in program Friday morning
Willy Chirino in the house! The Grammy winning singer/songwriter will join more than 400 middle school students on Friday at Hialeah Middle School with a performance at 10 a.m. It's all to help out education. Chirino is part of LATIN GRAMMY® IN THE SCHOOLS program, presented by The Latin Recording Academy. He will present kids in the Music Program with a sweet $10,000 donation and conduct a Q&A. Univision television personality Mario Andres Moreno will serve as moderator.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening