William Levy talks about what he does in his downtime
Likes to chill
You’ll want to brush up on your Spanish because Mondays are looking up. Way up. Start the countdown. At 9 p.m., we’ve got William Levy costarring in an all new weeknight telenovela, La Tempestad (“The Storm”). The local heartthrob will heat up the small screen with former Miss Universe Ximena Navarrete on the Univision Network.
What else do you have going on?
I just wrapped shooting Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club, which will come out next year. And through the summer, I’ll be in Veracruz, Mexico, filming La Tempestad.
Is it true you were approached to play the lead in “Fifty Shades of Grey?”
No, nobody contacted me about that role. It was only a rumor!
When you’re in Miami, what are some of your favorite places to go?
For a coffee, my terrace. For a drink, in front of the ocean or under the stars. If I want to dance, Bongos. Lunch or dinner, usually Texas de Brazil.
What do you do each day to stay in shape?
I eat really well and work out all the time. Not like before when I was on [DWTS], but I do exercise at home.
How has your life changed since DWTS?
The show opened a whole new fan base here in the United States. They can follow me at @willylevy29.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika