William Levy talks about what he does in his downtime
Likes to chill
You’ll want to brush up on your Spanish because Mondays are looking up. Way up. Start the countdown. At 9 p.m., we’ve got William Levy costarring in an all new weeknight telenovela, La Tempestad (“The Storm”). The local heartthrob will heat up the small screen with former Miss Universe Ximena Navarrete on the Univision Network.
What else do you have going on?
I just wrapped shooting Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club, which will come out next year. And through the summer, I’ll be in Veracruz, Mexico, filming La Tempestad.
Is it true you were approached to play the lead in “Fifty Shades of Grey?”
No, nobody contacted me about that role. It was only a rumor!
When you’re in Miami, what are some of your favorite places to go?
For a coffee, my terrace. For a drink, in front of the ocean or under the stars. If I want to dance, Bongos. Lunch or dinner, usually Texas de Brazil.
What do you do each day to stay in shape?
I eat really well and work out all the time. Not like before when I was on [DWTS], but I do exercise at home.
How has your life changed since DWTS?
The show opened a whole new fan base here in the United States. They can follow me at @willylevy29.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz