William Levy: the movie star
How can someone so hot be so humble?
William Levy is on the brink of crossover. The local Dancing with the Stars contestant is rumored to be in talks for the next Tyler Perry movie (yes there's yet another rom-com in the works). It will begin filming in Atlanta later this year. When The Miami Herald spoke to him after he made huge waves on the ABC dancing show he said that big things were happening in his life but he wasn't able to discuss them yet. The telenovela star will be the lead, so it's huge. He has also two other movies in the pipeline, he told the AP. The Cuban native added that he didn't know what all the fuss was about. "I really don't think I'm sexy,'' he said. Levy wouldn't rule out returning to the Spanish soap scene. "But it has to be a character I really like,'' he added. "Television offers me something different....and fun."
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami