William Levy: the movie star
How can someone so hot be so humble?
William Levy is on the brink of crossover. The local Dancing with the Stars contestant is rumored to be in talks for the next Tyler Perry movie (yes there's yet another rom-com in the works). It will begin filming in Atlanta later this year. When The Miami Herald spoke to him after he made huge waves on the ABC dancing show he said that big things were happening in his life but he wasn't able to discuss them yet. The telenovela star will be the lead, so it's huge. He has also two other movies in the pipeline, he told the AP. The Cuban native added that he didn't know what all the fuss was about. "I really don't think I'm sexy,'' he said. Levy wouldn't rule out returning to the Spanish soap scene. "But it has to be a character I really like,'' he added. "Television offers me something different....and fun."
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood