William Levy: the movie star
How can someone so hot be so humble?
William Levy is on the brink of crossover. The local Dancing with the Stars contestant is rumored to be in talks for the next Tyler Perry movie (yes there's yet another rom-com in the works). It will begin filming in Atlanta later this year. When The Miami Herald spoke to him after he made huge waves on the ABC dancing show he said that big things were happening in his life but he wasn't able to discuss them yet. The telenovela star will be the lead, so it's huge. He has also two other movies in the pipeline, he told the AP. The Cuban native added that he didn't know what all the fuss was about. "I really don't think I'm sexy,'' he said. Levy wouldn't rule out returning to the Spanish soap scene. "But it has to be a character I really like,'' he added. "Television offers me something different....and fun."
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested