William Levy: the movie star
How can someone so hot be so humble?
William Levy is on the brink of crossover. The local Dancing with the Stars contestant is rumored to be in talks for the next Tyler Perry movie (yes there's yet another rom-com in the works). It will begin filming in Atlanta later this year. When The Miami Herald spoke to him after he made huge waves on the ABC dancing show he said that big things were happening in his life but he wasn't able to discuss them yet. The telenovela star will be the lead, so it's huge. He has also two other movies in the pipeline, he told the AP. The Cuban native added that he didn't know what all the fuss was about. "I really don't think I'm sexy,'' he said. Levy wouldn't rule out returning to the Spanish soap scene. "But it has to be a character I really like,'' he added. "Television offers me something different....and fun."
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street