Will Smith shows up at Gilt City Miami party
To support his kid
Fashion types almost didn’t notice the guy in the jeans, baseball cap and T-shirt Monday night Soho Studios Pavilion at Gilt City Miami’s party for Jaguar’s new F-Type. It was mega-actor Will Smith, there to support his 20-year-old son Trey “ACE” Smith, on DJ duty. Smith was seen chatting with special guest Kelly Rowland.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails