Will Smith shows up at Gilt City Miami party
To support his kid
Fashion types almost didn’t notice the guy in the jeans, baseball cap and T-shirt Monday night Soho Studios Pavilion at Gilt City Miami’s party for Jaguar’s new F-Type. It was mega-actor Will Smith, there to support his 20-year-old son Trey “ACE” Smith, on DJ duty. Smith was seen chatting with special guest Kelly Rowland.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest