Will Smith and fam to see son Trey play DJ
At various venues
Will Smithery: Will Smith and wife Jada are also in town to support Smith’s 20-year-old son Trey (from a previous marriage), aka DJ AcE, who was set to spins a four-hour set Friday at swank karaoke lounge Jelsomino. On Saturday, he’ll spin at Bâoli Miami for a crowd said to include his famous dad and stepmom. Yep, it’s part of Basel, but more importantly, Justin Bieber’s a Trey fan. Art, what? The entire Smith family—including younger kids Jayden and Willow— was also seen Thursday night having dinner at Zuma before Trey’s DJ debut at LIV.
Random Sightings: Burlesque dancer Dita von Teese at the AmFar party Thursday night at Soho Beach House; American Horror Story: Asylum actress Kate Mara Thursday at Carrera and Architectural Digest’s OD Oasis at The Raleigh; Diddy Thursday night at the Rick Ross concert at The Fillmore.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance