Will Smith and fam to see son Trey play DJ
At various venues
Will Smithery: Will Smith and wife Jada are also in town to support Smith’s 20-year-old son Trey (from a previous marriage), aka DJ AcE, who was set to spins a four-hour set Friday at swank karaoke lounge Jelsomino. On Saturday, he’ll spin at Bâoli Miami for a crowd said to include his famous dad and stepmom. Yep, it’s part of Basel, but more importantly, Justin Bieber’s a Trey fan. Art, what? The entire Smith family—including younger kids Jayden and Willow— was also seen Thursday night having dinner at Zuma before Trey’s DJ debut at LIV.
Random Sightings: Burlesque dancer Dita von Teese at the AmFar party Thursday night at Soho Beach House; American Horror Story: Asylum actress Kate Mara Thursday at Carrera and Architectural Digest’s OD Oasis at The Raleigh; Diddy Thursday night at the Rick Ross concert at The Fillmore.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- Designer Donald J. Pliner returns to Miami with new venture
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage