Will Smith and fam to see son Trey play DJ
At various venues
Will Smithery: Will Smith and wife Jada are also in town to support Smith’s 20-year-old son Trey (from a previous marriage), aka DJ AcE, who was set to spins a four-hour set Friday at swank karaoke lounge Jelsomino. On Saturday, he’ll spin at Bâoli Miami for a crowd said to include his famous dad and stepmom. Yep, it’s part of Basel, but more importantly, Justin Bieber’s a Trey fan. Art, what? The entire Smith family—including younger kids Jayden and Willow— was also seen Thursday night having dinner at Zuma before Trey’s DJ debut at LIV.
Random Sightings: Burlesque dancer Dita von Teese at the AmFar party Thursday night at Soho Beach House; American Horror Story: Asylum actress Kate Mara Thursday at Carrera and Architectural Digest’s OD Oasis at The Raleigh; Diddy Thursday night at the Rick Ross concert at The Fillmore.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove