Will Smith and fam to see son Trey play DJ
At various venues
Will Smithery: Will Smith and wife Jada are also in town to support Smith’s 20-year-old son Trey (from a previous marriage), aka DJ AcE, who was set to spins a four-hour set Friday at swank karaoke lounge Jelsomino. On Saturday, he’ll spin at Bâoli Miami for a crowd said to include his famous dad and stepmom. Yep, it’s part of Basel, but more importantly, Justin Bieber’s a Trey fan. Art, what? The entire Smith family—including younger kids Jayden and Willow— was also seen Thursday night having dinner at Zuma before Trey’s DJ debut at LIV.
Random Sightings: Burlesque dancer Dita von Teese at the AmFar party Thursday night at Soho Beach House; American Horror Story: Asylum actress Kate Mara Thursday at Carrera and Architectural Digest’s OD Oasis at The Raleigh; Diddy Thursday night at the Rick Ross concert at The Fillmore.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert