Will Smith and fam to see son Trey play DJ
At various venues
Will Smithery: Will Smith and wife Jada are also in town to support Smith’s 20-year-old son Trey (from a previous marriage), aka DJ AcE, who was set to spins a four-hour set Friday at swank karaoke lounge Jelsomino. On Saturday, he’ll spin at Bâoli Miami for a crowd said to include his famous dad and stepmom. Yep, it’s part of Basel, but more importantly, Justin Bieber’s a Trey fan. Art, what? The entire Smith family—including younger kids Jayden and Willow— was also seen Thursday night having dinner at Zuma before Trey’s DJ debut at LIV.
Random Sightings: Burlesque dancer Dita von Teese at the AmFar party Thursday night at Soho Beach House; American Horror Story: Asylum actress Kate Mara Thursday at Carrera and Architectural Digest’s OD Oasis at The Raleigh; Diddy Thursday night at the Rick Ross concert at The Fillmore.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out