Will Paula Deen appear at SoBe Wine & Food Fest?
In the wake of Paula Deen's n-word controversy and firing from the Food Network, we were curious to see what her future was at the South Beach Wine and Food Fest, where's she been a regular.
The annual fest's Marketing & Public Relations Director Devonie Nicholas would only say: “Paula and her family are longtime supporters of our festivals, and this is an unfortunate situation.” Time will tell and it's a few months out, so she may have weathered the disaster by then.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud