Will Paula Deen appear at SoBe Wine & Food Fest?
In the wake of Paula Deen's n-word controversy and firing from the Food Network, we were curious to see what her future was at the South Beach Wine and Food Fest, where's she been a regular.
The annual fest's Marketing & Public Relations Director Devonie Nicholas would only say: “Paula and her family are longtime supporters of our festivals, and this is an unfortunate situation.” Time will tell and it's a few months out, so she may have weathered the disaster by then.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love