Will Paula Deen appear at SoBe Wine & Food Fest?
In the wake of Paula Deen's n-word controversy and firing from the Food Network, we were curious to see what her future was at the South Beach Wine and Food Fest, where's she been a regular.
The annual fest's Marketing & Public Relations Director Devonie Nicholas would only say: “Paula and her family are longtime supporters of our festivals, and this is an unfortunate situation.” Time will tell and it's a few months out, so she may have weathered the disaster by then.
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel