Will from DAY 26 gets in the Studio
Will from DAY 26 gets in the Studio with the 400 Club at Mansion to celebrate his Birthday!
Now that conference is over, Mansion is returning to its original line-up for the week. Thursdays is back to getting down with the grown and sexy as the exclusive 400 Club takes over to bring the best upscale hip-hop party on South Beach. This week the Willie from Atlantic recording group Day 26 will step In the Studio with the 400 to celebrate his birthday in style.
It’s been a few crazy years for Day 26, changing labels, removing members, and now new beginnings as they start work on their next album to be released under the new label Atlantic records. Since 2007 the group has had its ups and downs, but always delivered chart topping R&B hits like “Stadium Music”, “Got Me Going”, and “Imma Put It On Her”. Now it's on to the next, but before they get down to business it’s time for a little happy time.
It’s a VIP birthday celebration with music by DJ Affect and Konflikt along with a special live performance. Join Willie and his fabulous celebrity friends as they take over the night for a birthday bash he won’t forget. Wish him a Happy Birthday and help make his day extra special by joining him Thursday, April 1st at Mansion. It’s all going down in the Studio!
- Advance tickets available at Wanttickets.com for a price of $23; ticket purchase cut-off time is 10pm.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space