Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet
To promote After Earth
If you get there early Thursday (like 5 pm) to the Miami Science Museum, not only will you get to catch Hollywood royal Will Smith and his son Jaden but you may even have some fun.
The two star in After Earth, a scifi flick about a crash landing that leaves teenager Kitai Raige (Jaden) and his dad Cypher (Will) stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape.
With Cypher critically injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to get help, facing uncharted terrain, evolved animal species that now rule the planet, and an unstoppable alien. Will they be saved? We think so.
They'll mingle with the first come first served crowd (limited tickets at entry).
There will also be activities including a rock wall, face-painting, and more.
The movie opens May 31.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star