Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet
To promote After Earth
If you get there early Thursday (like 5 pm) to the Miami Science Museum, not only will you get to catch Hollywood royal Will Smith and his son Jaden but you may even have some fun.
The two star in After Earth, a scifi flick about a crash landing that leaves teenager Kitai Raige (Jaden) and his dad Cypher (Will) stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape.
With Cypher critically injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to get help, facing uncharted terrain, evolved animal species that now rule the planet, and an unstoppable alien. Will they be saved? We think so.
They'll mingle with the first come first served crowd (limited tickets at entry).
There will also be activities including a rock wall, face-painting, and more.
The movie opens May 31.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour