Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet
To promote After Earth
If you get there early Thursday (like 5 pm) to the Miami Science Museum, not only will you get to catch Hollywood royal Will Smith and his son Jaden but you may even have some fun.
The two star in After Earth, a scifi flick about a crash landing that leaves teenager Kitai Raige (Jaden) and his dad Cypher (Will) stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after cataclysmic events forced humanity’s escape.
With Cypher critically injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to get help, facing uncharted terrain, evolved animal species that now rule the planet, and an unstoppable alien. Will they be saved? We think so.
They'll mingle with the first come first served crowd (limited tickets at entry).
There will also be activities including a rock wall, face-painting, and more.
The movie opens May 31.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again