Dress your iPad up in Fall's hottest trend — leopard print — with Chris&Tibor London iPad cases.
Zebras, giraffes, crocodiles, cheetahs — oh my! A saunter through your closet is like an African safari tour.
Admit it, animal prints tend to bring out your wild side.
And so will Chris&Tibor's limited edition leopard print patent leather iPad cases ($460).
Handmade from the finest Italian leather, these iPad cases boast four card slots and plenty of storage for your memory cards.
Dress up your iPad in Fall's hottest trend for the purr-fect look.
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body