Dress your iPad up in Fall's hottest trend — leopard print — with Chris&Tibor London iPad cases.
Zebras, giraffes, crocodiles, cheetahs — oh my! A saunter through your closet is like an African safari tour.
Admit it, animal prints tend to bring out your wild side.
And so will Chris&Tibor's limited edition leopard print patent leather iPad cases ($460).
Handmade from the finest Italian leather, these iPad cases boast four card slots and plenty of storage for your memory cards.
Dress up your iPad in Fall's hottest trend for the purr-fect look.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project