Dress your iPad up in Fall's hottest trend — leopard print — with Chris&Tibor London iPad cases.
Zebras, giraffes, crocodiles, cheetahs — oh my! A saunter through your closet is like an African safari tour.
Admit it, animal prints tend to bring out your wild side.
And so will Chris&Tibor's limited edition leopard print patent leather iPad cases ($460).
Handmade from the finest Italian leather, these iPad cases boast four card slots and plenty of storage for your memory cards.
Dress up your iPad in Fall's hottest trend for the purr-fect look.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows