Dress your iPad up in Fall's hottest trend — leopard print — with Chris&Tibor London iPad cases.
Zebras, giraffes, crocodiles, cheetahs — oh my! A saunter through your closet is like an African safari tour.
Admit it, animal prints tend to bring out your wild side.
And so will Chris&Tibor's limited edition leopard print patent leather iPad cases ($460).
Handmade from the finest Italian leather, these iPad cases boast four card slots and plenty of storage for your memory cards.
Dress up your iPad in Fall's hottest trend for the purr-fect look.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game