Dress your iPad up in Fall's hottest trend — leopard print — with Chris&Tibor London iPad cases.
Zebras, giraffes, crocodiles, cheetahs — oh my! A saunter through your closet is like an African safari tour.
Admit it, animal prints tend to bring out your wild side.
And so will Chris&Tibor's limited edition leopard print patent leather iPad cases ($460).
Handmade from the finest Italian leather, these iPad cases boast four card slots and plenty of storage for your memory cards.
Dress up your iPad in Fall's hottest trend for the purr-fect look.
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305