Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
He'll talk Jackass and more
Pain, what a rush. Even as he pushes 40, Steve-O is more than ready to inflict severe damage on himself. That’s just how the former Jackass star rolls. See how the O man fares this weekend during his next couple of South Florida shows, a mix of comedy and hijinks.
Can you talk about what’s going to go on at your shows? How badly are you going to hurt yourself?
I'm going to shamelessly divulge juicy, shocking and completely true stories about Jackass, my wildest sexual encounters and how I've been doing with my recent vow of celibacy. I don't expect to get injured, but I can guarantee that I'll amaze the audience with spectacular feats of physical prowess. You'd be insane to miss it.
What other projects do you have going on?
I acted in a movie with Samuel L. Jackson, [high school comedy] Barely Lethal, and I'm credited as Steve Glover in it. I can't get over how funny that is to me. Other than that, I have a couple TV shows I'm working on. In the meantime, I've been traveling the world surfing and doing comedy, all while making insane videos for my new YouTube channel, youtube.com/steveo
Where are you headed when you go out in Miami?
Sublime restaurant in Fort Lauderdale is my spot.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'