Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
He'll talk Jackass and more
Pain, what a rush. Even as he pushes 40, Steve-O is more than ready to inflict severe damage on himself. That’s just how the former Jackass star rolls. See how the O man fares this weekend during his next couple of South Florida shows, a mix of comedy and hijinks.
Can you talk about what’s going to go on at your shows? How badly are you going to hurt yourself?
I'm going to shamelessly divulge juicy, shocking and completely true stories about Jackass, my wildest sexual encounters and how I've been doing with my recent vow of celibacy. I don't expect to get injured, but I can guarantee that I'll amaze the audience with spectacular feats of physical prowess. You'd be insane to miss it.
What other projects do you have going on?
I acted in a movie with Samuel L. Jackson, [high school comedy] Barely Lethal, and I'm credited as Steve Glover in it. I can't get over how funny that is to me. Other than that, I have a couple TV shows I'm working on. In the meantime, I've been traveling the world surfing and doing comedy, all while making insane videos for my new YouTube channel, youtube.com/steveo
Where are you headed when you go out in Miami?
Sublime restaurant in Fort Lauderdale is my spot.
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook