Wienermobile making stop in Miami
Not everyone is talking about the Oscar, as in Academy Award.
The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile is gearing up to come to Miami.
According to Lisa Rosenblum, an Oscar Mayer Hotdogger, she will be driving the wheels across the country and bringing the big dog to the Winn-Dixie location on Saturday, Feb 16 (10-3 p.m., 11241 SW 40th St.).
She and co-driver Anggie Dogg will be handing out $1 off coupons for Oscar Mayer Selects, playing activities with families and of course handing out the must have Wiener Whistles. Every year, Oscar Mayer recruits at campuses across the U.S. looking for soon-to-be college graduates who have a thirst for adventure and can truly cut the mustard. Each team of two is assigned one of the six regions to travel.
Check it out www.hotdoggerblog.com
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook