Wienermobile making stop in Miami
Not everyone is talking about the Oscar, as in Academy Award.
The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile is gearing up to come to Miami.
According to Lisa Rosenblum, an Oscar Mayer Hotdogger, she will be driving the wheels across the country and bringing the big dog to the Winn-Dixie location on Saturday, Feb 16 (10-3 p.m., 11241 SW 40th St.).
She and co-driver Anggie Dogg will be handing out $1 off coupons for Oscar Mayer Selects, playing activities with families and of course handing out the must have Wiener Whistles. Every year, Oscar Mayer recruits at campuses across the U.S. looking for soon-to-be college graduates who have a thirst for adventure and can truly cut the mustard. Each team of two is assigned one of the six regions to travel.
Check it out www.hotdoggerblog.com
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year