Whole Foods Coral Gables host a $10 Brunch for a Change Sunday, March 23
Eat well & do good
Eat well and do good Sunday, March 23 as Whole Foods Coral Gables hosts a Brunch for a Change. Invest $10 and enjoy one alcohol beverage, one non-alcohol beverage and a plate of international eats. Menu items include yucca cheese rolls, dolmas, ceviche, scrambled eggs and Caribbean chicken sausage. Proceeds benefit the Whole Planet Foundation, which gives microcredit loans to poor women and men in the developing world and in the United States. 6701 Red Rd, Coral Gables
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami