Who needs Miami Beach?
Jersey Shore ratings huge in Italy
America’s favorite housemates - the Situation, Snooki, DJ Pauly and co - invaded Italy and delivered a record 8.8 million total viewers. The Thursday night Season Four premiere of MTV’s hit series Jersey Shore did good - yo cuz! The episode delivered the biggest audience ever for an MTV season premiere with 8.8 million total viewers – a 4% increase over the “Jersey Shore” Season Three premiere on Jan. 6, 2011 (8.45 million total viewers). It was MTV's third most watched series telecast of all time (behind two “Jersey Shore” Season Three telecasts, naturally).
What is it about these people that transfixes viewers so? Though the ratings weren't so high when they were cohabbing in South Beach; it's a Euro thing.
In the first ep, The Situation" and "Snooki" hooked up. And now he's falling for her.
"Me and Snookie, we kind of hooked up....like two, three months ago," "The Situation," aka Mike Sorrentino, revealed to fellow castmate Ronnie Ortiz-Magro during the season premiere .
"I'm not going to lie. I think I'm starting to like her a little bit," he tells Ortiz-Magro while the girls were getting ready for gang's first night out in Florence, which is where the cast relocated from Seaside Heights, NJ.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz