Who needs Miami Beach?
Jersey Shore ratings huge in Italy
America’s favorite housemates - the Situation, Snooki, DJ Pauly and co - invaded Italy and delivered a record 8.8 million total viewers. The Thursday night Season Four premiere of MTV’s hit series Jersey Shore did good - yo cuz! The episode delivered the biggest audience ever for an MTV season premiere with 8.8 million total viewers – a 4% increase over the “Jersey Shore” Season Three premiere on Jan. 6, 2011 (8.45 million total viewers). It was MTV's third most watched series telecast of all time (behind two “Jersey Shore” Season Three telecasts, naturally).
What is it about these people that transfixes viewers so? Though the ratings weren't so high when they were cohabbing in South Beach; it's a Euro thing.
In the first ep, The Situation" and "Snooki" hooked up. And now he's falling for her.
"Me and Snookie, we kind of hooked up....like two, three months ago," "The Situation," aka Mike Sorrentino, revealed to fellow castmate Ronnie Ortiz-Magro during the season premiere .
"I'm not going to lie. I think I'm starting to like her a little bit," he tells Ortiz-Magro while the girls were getting ready for gang's first night out in Florence, which is where the cast relocated from Seaside Heights, NJ.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet