Who needs Miami Beach?
Jersey Shore ratings huge in Italy
America’s favorite housemates - the Situation, Snooki, DJ Pauly and co - invaded Italy and delivered a record 8.8 million total viewers. The Thursday night Season Four premiere of MTV’s hit series Jersey Shore did good - yo cuz! The episode delivered the biggest audience ever for an MTV season premiere with 8.8 million total viewers – a 4% increase over the “Jersey Shore” Season Three premiere on Jan. 6, 2011 (8.45 million total viewers). It was MTV's third most watched series telecast of all time (behind two “Jersey Shore” Season Three telecasts, naturally).
What is it about these people that transfixes viewers so? Though the ratings weren't so high when they were cohabbing in South Beach; it's a Euro thing.
In the first ep, The Situation" and "Snooki" hooked up. And now he's falling for her.
"Me and Snookie, we kind of hooked up....like two, three months ago," "The Situation," aka Mike Sorrentino, revealed to fellow castmate Ronnie Ortiz-Magro during the season premiere .
"I'm not going to lie. I think I'm starting to like her a little bit," he tells Ortiz-Magro while the girls were getting ready for gang's first night out in Florence, which is where the cast relocated from Seaside Heights, NJ.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue