It's a week of partying, shopping, and more partying during the 25th Annual White Party Event. It all starts Monday.
By Solange Reyner
It's a week of partying in South Florida - and it's all for a good cause. Hit up a sexy party on Monday at Dolce, or the White Hot Leather Ball in Fort Laudy on Tuesday. Looking for something low key? Participate in the White Shopping Event on Friday and munch on a delish brunch at Emeril's on Miami Beach on Sunday from 11 to 2.
Click here for more info.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists