It's a week of partying, shopping, and more partying during the 25th Annual White Party Event. It all starts Monday.
By Solange Reyner
It's a week of partying in South Florida - and it's all for a good cause. Hit up a sexy party on Monday at Dolce, or the White Hot Leather Ball in Fort Laudy on Tuesday. Looking for something low key? Participate in the White Shopping Event on Friday and munch on a delish brunch at Emeril's on Miami Beach on Sunday from 11 to 2.
Click here for more info.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17