Where young Hollywood picks up cute stuff
It's so key to get the hottest looks for spring, right? If you need some assistance, look to the celebs and where they shop.
Actors from some of Hollywood’s hottest shows like Isabella Cramp and Max Charles (NBC’s The Neighbors), Maxwell Perry and Mason Vale Cotton (AMC’s Mad Men) and Landry Bender (Disney’s Crash & Bernstein), Aaron and Griffen Kunitz (Days of Our Lives), Yara and Sayeed Shahidi (BET’s The First Family) and Tyree Brown, Savannah Paige and Xolo Mariduena (NBC’s Parenthood) all stopped by to shop The Children’s Place together at the Farmer’s Market in LA for new summer styles.
We're in luck that we have a couple of stores right here at the Miami International Mall, Flagler Street downtown and the Pembroke Lakes Mall to name a few locations.
Cute clothes? Check. Affordable? Definitely. Stylish? Yepper. Coupons galore? Oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy brings 'Dirty' show to Magic City Casino
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released