Where young Hollywood picks up cute stuff
It's so key to get the hottest looks for spring, right? If you need some assistance, look to the celebs and where they shop.
Actors from some of Hollywood’s hottest shows like Isabella Cramp and Max Charles (NBC’s The Neighbors), Maxwell Perry and Mason Vale Cotton (AMC’s Mad Men) and Landry Bender (Disney’s Crash & Bernstein), Aaron and Griffen Kunitz (Days of Our Lives), Yara and Sayeed Shahidi (BET’s The First Family) and Tyree Brown, Savannah Paige and Xolo Mariduena (NBC’s Parenthood) all stopped by to shop The Children’s Place together at the Farmer’s Market in LA for new summer styles.
We're in luck that we have a couple of stores right here at the Miami International Mall, Flagler Street downtown and the Pembroke Lakes Mall to name a few locations.
Cute clothes? Check. Affordable? Definitely. Stylish? Yepper. Coupons galore? Oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too