Where young Hollywood picks up cute stuff
It's so key to get the hottest looks for spring, right? If you need some assistance, look to the celebs and where they shop.
Actors from some of Hollywood’s hottest shows like Isabella Cramp and Max Charles (NBC’s The Neighbors), Maxwell Perry and Mason Vale Cotton (AMC’s Mad Men) and Landry Bender (Disney’s Crash & Bernstein), Aaron and Griffen Kunitz (Days of Our Lives), Yara and Sayeed Shahidi (BET’s The First Family) and Tyree Brown, Savannah Paige and Xolo Mariduena (NBC’s Parenthood) all stopped by to shop The Children’s Place together at the Farmer’s Market in LA for new summer styles.
We're in luck that we have a couple of stores right here at the Miami International Mall, Flagler Street downtown and the Pembroke Lakes Mall to name a few locations.
Cute clothes? Check. Affordable? Definitely. Stylish? Yepper. Coupons galore? Oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider