Where young Hollywood picks up cute stuff
It's so key to get the hottest looks for spring, right? If you need some assistance, look to the celebs and where they shop.
Actors from some of Hollywood’s hottest shows like Isabella Cramp and Max Charles (NBC’s The Neighbors), Maxwell Perry and Mason Vale Cotton (AMC’s Mad Men) and Landry Bender (Disney’s Crash & Bernstein), Aaron and Griffen Kunitz (Days of Our Lives), Yara and Sayeed Shahidi (BET’s The First Family) and Tyree Brown, Savannah Paige and Xolo Mariduena (NBC’s Parenthood) all stopped by to shop The Children’s Place together at the Farmer’s Market in LA for new summer styles.
We're in luck that we have a couple of stores right here at the Miami International Mall, Flagler Street downtown and the Pembroke Lakes Mall to name a few locations.
Cute clothes? Check. Affordable? Definitely. Stylish? Yepper. Coupons galore? Oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro