Where young Hollywood picks up cute stuff
It's so key to get the hottest looks for spring, right? If you need some assistance, look to the celebs and where they shop.
Actors from some of Hollywood’s hottest shows like Isabella Cramp and Max Charles (NBC’s The Neighbors), Maxwell Perry and Mason Vale Cotton (AMC’s Mad Men) and Landry Bender (Disney’s Crash & Bernstein), Aaron and Griffen Kunitz (Days of Our Lives), Yara and Sayeed Shahidi (BET’s The First Family) and Tyree Brown, Savannah Paige and Xolo Mariduena (NBC’s Parenthood) all stopped by to shop The Children’s Place together at the Farmer’s Market in LA for new summer styles.
We're in luck that we have a couple of stores right here at the Miami International Mall, Flagler Street downtown and the Pembroke Lakes Mall to name a few locations.
Cute clothes? Check. Affordable? Definitely. Stylish? Yepper. Coupons galore? Oh yeah.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance