Where will the royal couple honeymoon?
4/26/2011Decisions, decisions. Prince William and Kate Middleton must pick a special, albeit private, location for their honeymoon.Experts have their ideas. They think the pair may head to the queen’s 50,000-acre Balmoral estate in Scotland, a family holding so vast that the couple could relax without worrying about their every movement being tracked. But the weather’s not always so great.“I think privacy will be the most important thing after all that they will have gone through,” Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine told The Associated Press. “Maybe a week in the sun and a week in Scotland, which is a traditional royal honeymoon venue. They can do their own thing up there.”There are other possibilities: On a recent trip to Australia, the prince hinted he and Middleton could return so they could scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef.Some believe the couple will return to the retreat in the mountains of Kenya where William proposed.Others find meaning in the wedding guest list, which includes several people – including a bartender and a yoga instructor – from the private Caribbean island of Mustique, a favored royal hideaway where the late Princess Margaret kept a house.Maybe it will be a combination, like Wills’ parents, Prince Charles and Princess Diana. They spent several months honeymooning, on a two-week Mediterranean cruise with an extended visit to Balmoral.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash