When one restaurant closes in Miami . . . another allegedly opens
Closings and alleged openings
Nothing revolutionary here, but an update or two: Chef Philip Ho in Sunny Isles is closed and, the bargain hunter's favorite Italian spot, Tosca, has closed as well, sold allegedly to a Spanish group that is gutting the space. The Tosca folk, meanwhile, allegedly plan to reopen in Mary Brickell Village, of all places, sometime soon. Allegedly.
And another one bites the dust....POC Modern American Cuisine in the Village at Gulfstream Park, which opened in October, is no more.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress