When one restaurant closes in Miami . . . another allegedly opens
Closings and alleged openings
Nothing revolutionary here, but an update or two: Chef Philip Ho in Sunny Isles is closed and, the bargain hunter's favorite Italian spot, Tosca, has closed as well, sold allegedly to a Spanish group that is gutting the space. The Tosca folk, meanwhile, allegedly plan to reopen in Mary Brickell Village, of all places, sometime soon. Allegedly.
And another one bites the dust....POC Modern American Cuisine in the Village at Gulfstream Park, which opened in October, is no more.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday