When one restaurant closes in Miami . . . another allegedly opens
Closings and alleged openings
Nothing revolutionary here, but an update or two: Chef Philip Ho in Sunny Isles is closed and, the bargain hunter's favorite Italian spot, Tosca, has closed as well, sold allegedly to a Spanish group that is gutting the space. The Tosca folk, meanwhile, allegedly plan to reopen in Mary Brickell Village, of all places, sometime soon. Allegedly.
And another one bites the dust....POC Modern American Cuisine in the Village at Gulfstream Park, which opened in October, is no more.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot