When one restaurant closes in Miami . . . another allegedly opens
Closings and alleged openings
Nothing revolutionary here, but an update or two: Chef Philip Ho in Sunny Isles is closed and, the bargain hunter's favorite Italian spot, Tosca, has closed as well, sold allegedly to a Spanish group that is gutting the space. The Tosca folk, meanwhile, allegedly plan to reopen in Mary Brickell Village, of all places, sometime soon. Allegedly.
And another one bites the dust....POC Modern American Cuisine in the Village at Gulfstream Park, which opened in October, is no more.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai