When fashion + alcohol + music mix
You get Absolut Tune
Fashion designer Charlotte Ronson and Beyoncé’s sister, singer Solange Knowles, host a party Tuesday at The Standard Spa to celebrate the launch of Absolut Tune, a mix of vodka and sparkling white wine.
"Paying homage to each of its unique personalities, enhanced by the duality of sparkle and spirit," Absolut bigs say they are excited about their most anticipated innovation yet.
Ronson is the sister of Samantha Ronson, famed DJ and ex of Lindsay Lohan. Solange is a new vodka ambassador. Cheers to that job,
The party is VIP, just in case you were thinking about attending/crashing.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails