When fashion + alcohol + music mix
You get Absolut Tune
Fashion designer Charlotte Ronson and Beyoncé’s sister, singer Solange Knowles, host a party Tuesday at The Standard Spa to celebrate the launch of Absolut Tune, a mix of vodka and sparkling white wine.
"Paying homage to each of its unique personalities, enhanced by the duality of sparkle and spirit," Absolut bigs say they are excited about their most anticipated innovation yet.
Ronson is the sister of Samantha Ronson, famed DJ and ex of Lindsay Lohan. Solange is a new vodka ambassador. Cheers to that job,
The party is VIP, just in case you were thinking about attending/crashing.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López