When fashion + alcohol + music mix
You get Absolut Tune
Fashion designer Charlotte Ronson and Beyoncé’s sister, singer Solange Knowles, host a party Tuesday at The Standard Spa to celebrate the launch of Absolut Tune, a mix of vodka and sparkling white wine.
"Paying homage to each of its unique personalities, enhanced by the duality of sparkle and spirit," Absolut bigs say they are excited about their most anticipated innovation yet.
Ronson is the sister of Samantha Ronson, famed DJ and ex of Lindsay Lohan. Solange is a new vodka ambassador. Cheers to that job,
The party is VIP, just in case you were thinking about attending/crashing.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami