What's in Drew Barrymore's fall makeup bag?
Drew Barrymore loves makeup but like the rest of us, changes up her essentials when the weather turns steamy.
Her cosmetics line, Flower, has a few, um, cool items available at Walmart and Walmart.com/Flower.
What we love over at Miami.com? The Lip Service Lip Butter is a bargain at just $6.98. Its soft texture glides on easily, leaving leaves lips looking smooth and full.
As for the new mom's fall faves right now: Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color in Petal Kiss, R Color Play Crème Eyeshadow in Orchid-ing Around, and Nail Lacquer in Venus Fly Trap. Try em all.
Barrymore's Flower mascara -- called Zoom in Ultimate -- is the bomb for your lashes.
Everything is so affordable; you don't have to have a big screen star's bank account to buy a ton of stuff.
Don't want to shop right now? The company has a lot of fun things happening on its social channels if you would like to connect:
Facebook: FLOWER Beauty
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'