What's in Drew Barrymore's fall makeup bag?
Drew Barrymore loves makeup but like the rest of us, changes up her essentials when the weather turns steamy.
Her cosmetics line, Flower, has a few, um, cool items available at Walmart and Walmart.com/Flower.
What we love over at Miami.com? The Lip Service Lip Butter is a bargain at just $6.98. Its soft texture glides on easily, leaving leaves lips looking smooth and full.
As for the new mom's fall faves right now: Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color in Petal Kiss, R Color Play Crème Eyeshadow in Orchid-ing Around, and Nail Lacquer in Venus Fly Trap. Try em all.
Barrymore's Flower mascara -- called Zoom in Ultimate -- is the bomb for your lashes.
Everything is so affordable; you don't have to have a big screen star's bank account to buy a ton of stuff.
Don't want to shop right now? The company has a lot of fun things happening on its social channels if you would like to connect:
Facebook: FLOWER Beauty
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting