What's in Drew Barrymore's fall makeup bag?
Drew Barrymore loves makeup but like the rest of us, changes up her essentials when the weather turns steamy.
Her cosmetics line, Flower, has a few, um, cool items available at Walmart and Walmart.com/Flower.
What we love over at Miami.com? The Lip Service Lip Butter is a bargain at just $6.98. Its soft texture glides on easily, leaving leaves lips looking smooth and full.
As for the new mom's fall faves right now: Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color in Petal Kiss, R Color Play Crème Eyeshadow in Orchid-ing Around, and Nail Lacquer in Venus Fly Trap. Try em all.
Barrymore's Flower mascara -- called Zoom in Ultimate -- is the bomb for your lashes.
Everything is so affordable; you don't have to have a big screen star's bank account to buy a ton of stuff.
Don't want to shop right now? The company has a lot of fun things happening on its social channels if you would like to connect:
Facebook: FLOWER Beauty
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex