What's the Best? 5 Outstanding Oysters
Five spots to check out for National Oyster Day on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
Tuesday, Aug. 5, is National Oyster Day. We asked our @MiamiHeraldFood Twitter followers for the best places to celebrate. Here’s what you said:
1. River Oyster Bar.
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami. 305-530-1915, therivermiami.com. Nominated by @ergagit, @wininginmiami, @susanlinning and @looksmelltaste.
2. Edge Steak and Bar.
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami. 305-381-3190, edgerestaurantmiami.com. Nominated by @ChristineG_MIA.
3. The Dutch.
2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-938-3111, thedutchmiami.com. Nominated by @TheChowfather.
4. Lure Fishbar.
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-695-4550, lurefishbar.com. Nominated by @oleefowler.
300 Alton Rd. Miami Beach. 305-672-1148, montyssobe.com. Nominated by @sebrusk.
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral