What's the Best? 5 Outstanding Oysters
Five spots to check out for National Oyster Day on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
Tuesday, Aug. 5, is National Oyster Day. We asked our @MiamiHeraldFood Twitter followers for the best places to celebrate. Here’s what you said:
1. River Oyster Bar.
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami. 305-530-1915, therivermiami.com. Nominated by @ergagit, @wininginmiami, @susanlinning and @looksmelltaste.
2. Edge Steak and Bar.
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami. 305-381-3190, edgerestaurantmiami.com. Nominated by @ChristineG_MIA.
3. The Dutch.
2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-938-3111, thedutchmiami.com. Nominated by @TheChowfather.
4. Lure Fishbar.
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-695-4550, lurefishbar.com. Nominated by @oleefowler.
300 Alton Rd. Miami Beach. 305-672-1148, montyssobe.com. Nominated by @sebrusk.
- The Federal and Haven team up for a Halloween-inspired menu
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy