What's the Best? 5 Outstanding Oysters
Five spots to check out for National Oyster Day on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
Tuesday, Aug. 5, is National Oyster Day. We asked our @MiamiHeraldFood Twitter followers for the best places to celebrate. Here’s what you said:
1. River Oyster Bar.
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami. 305-530-1915, therivermiami.com. Nominated by @ergagit, @wininginmiami, @susanlinning and @looksmelltaste.
2. Edge Steak and Bar.
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami. 305-381-3190, edgerestaurantmiami.com. Nominated by @ChristineG_MIA.
3. The Dutch.
2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-938-3111, thedutchmiami.com. Nominated by @TheChowfather.
4. Lure Fishbar.
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-695-4550, lurefishbar.com. Nominated by @oleefowler.
300 Alton Rd. Miami Beach. 305-672-1148, montyssobe.com. Nominated by @sebrusk.
- Siena Tavern closes after six months in South Beach
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl