What's the Best? 5 Outstanding Oysters
Five spots to check out for National Oyster Day on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
Tuesday, Aug. 5, is National Oyster Day. We asked our @MiamiHeraldFood Twitter followers for the best places to celebrate. Here’s what you said:
1. River Oyster Bar.
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami. 305-530-1915, therivermiami.com. Nominated by @ergagit, @wininginmiami, @susanlinning and @looksmelltaste.
2. Edge Steak and Bar.
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami. 305-381-3190, edgerestaurantmiami.com. Nominated by @ChristineG_MIA.
3. The Dutch.
2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-938-3111, thedutchmiami.com. Nominated by @TheChowfather.
4. Lure Fishbar.
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-695-4550, lurefishbar.com. Nominated by @oleefowler.
300 Alton Rd. Miami Beach. 305-672-1148, montyssobe.com. Nominated by @sebrusk.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi