What's the Best? 5 Outstanding Oysters
Five spots to check out for National Oyster Day on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
Tuesday, Aug. 5, is National Oyster Day. We asked our @MiamiHeraldFood Twitter followers for the best places to celebrate. Here’s what you said:
1. River Oyster Bar.
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami. 305-530-1915, therivermiami.com. Nominated by @ergagit, @wininginmiami, @susanlinning and @looksmelltaste.
2. Edge Steak and Bar.
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami. 305-381-3190, edgerestaurantmiami.com. Nominated by @ChristineG_MIA.
3. The Dutch.
2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-938-3111, thedutchmiami.com. Nominated by @TheChowfather.
4. Lure Fishbar.
1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach. 305-695-4550, lurefishbar.com. Nominated by @oleefowler.
300 Alton Rd. Miami Beach. 305-672-1148, montyssobe.com. Nominated by @sebrusk.
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5