What's Kourtney Kardashian's favorite accessory?
Her Emi Jay hair ties
Name rings a bell? Emi-jay is the original ribbon hair tie company.
And famed reality sister Kourtney Kardashian has been seen all over Miami with them. The company was started by two teen entrepreneurs and now run by the girls and their moms, so stands to reason KK likes em.
The celebs just keep on coming ever since Jennifer Aniston tied one one a few years back.
What we're loving now: A capsule collection with hip brand Splendid (19575 Biscayne Blvd, #887) and the holiday collection (think: sparkly) sold at Nordstrom's.
Hello, stocking stuffer lover!
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site