What's Kourtney Kardashian's favorite accessory?
Her Emi Jay hair ties
Name rings a bell? Emi-jay is the original ribbon hair tie company.
And famed reality sister Kourtney Kardashian has been seen all over Miami with them. The company was started by two teen entrepreneurs and now run by the girls and their moms, so stands to reason KK likes em.
The celebs just keep on coming ever since Jennifer Aniston tied one one a few years back.
What we're loving now: A capsule collection with hip brand Splendid (19575 Biscayne Blvd, #887) and the holiday collection (think: sparkly) sold at Nordstrom's.
Hello, stocking stuffer lover!
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market