What's Kourtney Kardashian's favorite accessory?
Her Emi Jay hair ties
Name rings a bell? Emi-jay is the original ribbon hair tie company.
And famed reality sister Kourtney Kardashian has been seen all over Miami with them. The company was started by two teen entrepreneurs and now run by the girls and their moms, so stands to reason KK likes em.
The celebs just keep on coming ever since Jennifer Aniston tied one one a few years back.
What we're loving now: A capsule collection with hip brand Splendid (19575 Biscayne Blvd, #887) and the holiday collection (think: sparkly) sold at Nordstrom's.
Hello, stocking stuffer lover!
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud