What's Kourtney Kardashian's favorite accessory?
Her Emi Jay hair ties
Name rings a bell? Emi-jay is the original ribbon hair tie company.
And famed reality sister Kourtney Kardashian has been seen all over Miami with them. The company was started by two teen entrepreneurs and now run by the girls and their moms, so stands to reason KK likes em.
The celebs just keep on coming ever since Jennifer Aniston tied one one a few years back.
What we're loving now: A capsule collection with hip brand Splendid (19575 Biscayne Blvd, #887) and the holiday collection (think: sparkly) sold at Nordstrom's.
Hello, stocking stuffer lover!
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore