What's Kourtney Kardashian's favorite accessory?
Her Emi Jay hair ties
Name rings a bell? Emi-jay is the original ribbon hair tie company.
And famed reality sister Kourtney Kardashian has been seen all over Miami with them. The company was started by two teen entrepreneurs and now run by the girls and their moms, so stands to reason KK likes em.
The celebs just keep on coming ever since Jennifer Aniston tied one one a few years back.
What we're loving now: A capsule collection with hip brand Splendid (19575 Biscayne Blvd, #887) and the holiday collection (think: sparkly) sold at Nordstrom's.
Hello, stocking stuffer lover!
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?