What Not to Wear star Stacy London coming to Books and Books
She'll give fashion advice
Meet the one and only Stacy London at a signing for her book The Truth About Style (Viking, $32.95) Monday, October 8, at 2 p.m. at Books & Books, Bal Harbour Shops in collaboration with Neiman Marcus.
With her talent for seeing past disastrous wardrobes to the core emotional issues that caused these sartorial crises, style savant London has transformed not only the looks but also the lives of hundreds of guests who have appeared on TLC's What Not to Wear. Typical quote:
"Fashion is for followers who march in lockstep. Personal style, on the other hand, means listening to beat of your own heart.” London is not your typical lollipop head. she suffered from severe psoriasis. In The Truth About Style, London shares her own often painful history (In college, she became anorexic and by the time she began at Vogue, London’s weight had doubled) and her philosophy of the healing power of personal style.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'