What to do with kids in Miami Sept 4-9
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 4-9: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida
Hello short week - hope everyone had a great Labor Day! Lots of fun on tap, including discounted tickets & a big giveaway to Disney on Ice. Don't forget to stay in touch via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Brush up on parenting basics with a communication workshop in Kendall, celebrate Grandparent's Day with stories & crafts on Miami Beach, have fun with Photoshop in South Miami or rock out with music, food trucks and ticket savings at Arsht Center's box office opening.
Make Mommy & Me Magic
Lots of mommy & munchkin fun on tap this week. Treat yourselves to a baby-friendly movie at Sunset Place or Aventura, get sweaty & meet new moms at Stroller Stride Surfside's grand opening, enjoy lunch & a play date at Cool-de-Sac or catch an al fresco screening of the Smurfs.
Play & Save at My Gym Coral Gables
Class is officially in session for kids 6 weeks to 13 years at My Gym Coral Gables. Register for classes, get more info and score big discounts at a Saturday open house from 9:30am-12:30pm. Event is exclusively for families interested in fall classes - RSVP required - email or call 305-285-9440.
Celebrate 9 years of MCM, 3 years of Le Petit Studio or 25 years of the Frieze; enjoy Family Day on Aragon, catch a magic show on Key Biscayne; celebrate Rosh Hashana on Miami Beach; treat kids to a free tennis playday or hop in the kitchen with a mom & me healthy cooking class in the Grove.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs