What to do with kids in Miami Sept 24-30
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 24-30: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
New week, new giveaway! Click here to save 20% at Baby Posh Garage & enter to win a $100 gift certificate. Don't forget to stay in touch via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, hit the water with the Sunny Isles Dragon Boat Festival or kick off fall with a trip to the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch or Fall Fest at Westland Mall.
Have Wednesday Fun
School's out Wednesday and Miami's ready to play. Treat munchkins to a one-day Wizard of Oz camp at MCM, a half-day of sports & songs at My Gym Doral, arts & cooking at Atlantis Natural or mommy & me at the Seaquarium.
Lots of opportunities to flex your parenting muscles this week. Learn about doulas at The Gathering Place, explore childhood development at The Nest, learn to connect with your kids at a Miami Beach parenting workshop or join a parenting group in South Miami, Key Biscayne or Doral.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more