What to do with kids in Miami Sept 24-30
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 24-30: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
New week, new giveaway! Click here to save 20% at Baby Posh Garage & enter to win a $100 gift certificate. Don't forget to stay in touch via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, hit the water with the Sunny Isles Dragon Boat Festival or kick off fall with a trip to the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch or Fall Fest at Westland Mall.
Have Wednesday Fun
School's out Wednesday and Miami's ready to play. Treat munchkins to a one-day Wizard of Oz camp at MCM, a half-day of sports & songs at My Gym Doral, arts & cooking at Atlantis Natural or mommy & me at the Seaquarium.
Lots of opportunities to flex your parenting muscles this week. Learn about doulas at The Gathering Place, explore childhood development at The Nest, learn to connect with your kids at a Miami Beach parenting workshop or join a parenting group in South Miami, Key Biscayne or Doral.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos