What to do with kids in Miami Sept 24-30
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 24-30: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
New week, new giveaway! Click here to save 20% at Baby Posh Garage & enter to win a $100 gift certificate. Don't forget to stay in touch via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, hit the water with the Sunny Isles Dragon Boat Festival or kick off fall with a trip to the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch or Fall Fest at Westland Mall.
Have Wednesday Fun
School's out Wednesday and Miami's ready to play. Treat munchkins to a one-day Wizard of Oz camp at MCM, a half-day of sports & songs at My Gym Doral, arts & cooking at Atlantis Natural or mommy & me at the Seaquarium.
Lots of opportunities to flex your parenting muscles this week. Learn about doulas at The Gathering Place, explore childhood development at The Nest, learn to connect with your kids at a Miami Beach parenting workshop or join a parenting group in South Miami, Key Biscayne or Doral.
See and Do
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?