What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Manage Manic Monday
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, treat munchkins to a one-day camp at MCM or Atlantis Natural, check out a baby & me class in South Miami or explore the traveling "Presidents Helping Children" exhibition at MCM.
Find the Right Preschool
Looking for something green? Bilingual? Homey? We chatted with Corina Dekker, director of La Piazza Academy in Coral Gables, about how to find the right school for your family. Find out what questions to ask, what red flags to avoid and how to do your homework.
Enjoy the Miami City Ballet al fresco, follow the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz grand opening, cheer on a munchkin in the Macy's Spelling Bee, tour an organic farm in Little Haiti or catch a free screening of Hotel Transylvania.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'