What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Manage Manic Monday
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, treat munchkins to a one-day camp at MCM or Atlantis Natural, check out a baby & me class in South Miami or explore the traveling "Presidents Helping Children" exhibition at MCM.
Find the Right Preschool
Looking for something green? Bilingual? Homey? We chatted with Corina Dekker, director of La Piazza Academy in Coral Gables, about how to find the right school for your family. Find out what questions to ask, what red flags to avoid and how to do your homework.
Enjoy the Miami City Ballet al fresco, follow the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz grand opening, cheer on a munchkin in the Macy's Spelling Bee, tour an organic farm in Little Haiti or catch a free screening of Hotel Transylvania.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs