What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Manage Manic Monday
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, treat munchkins to a one-day camp at MCM or Atlantis Natural, check out a baby & me class in South Miami or explore the traveling "Presidents Helping Children" exhibition at MCM.
Find the Right Preschool
Looking for something green? Bilingual? Homey? We chatted with Corina Dekker, director of La Piazza Academy in Coral Gables, about how to find the right school for your family. Find out what questions to ask, what red flags to avoid and how to do your homework.
Enjoy the Miami City Ballet al fresco, follow the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz grand opening, cheer on a munchkin in the Macy's Spelling Bee, tour an organic farm in Little Haiti or catch a free screening of Hotel Transylvania.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web