What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Manage Manic Monday
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, treat munchkins to a one-day camp at MCM or Atlantis Natural, check out a baby & me class in South Miami or explore the traveling "Presidents Helping Children" exhibition at MCM.
Find the Right Preschool
Looking for something green? Bilingual? Homey? We chatted with Corina Dekker, director of La Piazza Academy in Coral Gables, about how to find the right school for your family. Find out what questions to ask, what red flags to avoid and how to do your homework.
Enjoy the Miami City Ballet al fresco, follow the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz grand opening, cheer on a munchkin in the Macy's Spelling Bee, tour an organic farm in Little Haiti or catch a free screening of Hotel Transylvania.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- '8cho' flies into the Arsht Center
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum