What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Manage Manic Monday
Battle the Monday blues with a free lunch or dinner via Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS, treat munchkins to a one-day camp at MCM or Atlantis Natural, check out a baby & me class in South Miami or explore the traveling "Presidents Helping Children" exhibition at MCM.
Find the Right Preschool
Looking for something green? Bilingual? Homey? We chatted with Corina Dekker, director of La Piazza Academy in Coral Gables, about how to find the right school for your family. Find out what questions to ask, what red flags to avoid and how to do your homework.
Enjoy the Miami City Ballet al fresco, follow the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Oz grand opening, cheer on a munchkin in the Macy's Spelling Bee, tour an organic farm in Little Haiti or catch a free screening of Hotel Transylvania.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week