What to do with kids in Miami Sept 10-16
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 10-16: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Ease into a new week with free burgers & fries courtesy of Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS Pinecrest, explore the Girl Scout flower garden in Palmetto Bay, get courtside with a free tennis playday in the Grove, skate onto the ice with Disney on Ice at the AA Arena or decorate vegan cupcakes with your munchkin.
Find Baby Nurse Bliss
You're postpartum, exhausted & overwhelmed. Been there? A baby nurse can be a new parent's best friend, but finding the right fit can be tricky. We chatted with the expert - Melissa Turowsky, founder of RateYourBabyNurse.com, gives us all the details - what to look for, how to hire and how to make the most of the experience.
It's a great week to brush up on parenting basics. Find support in a Midtown or South Miami new mom group, join a free University of Miami parenting group in Doral or explore munchkin values and character development in a Beth David parenting seminar.
Rock out a mommy & me fun dance, make your munchkin's day at Miami Children's Hospital's character breakfast, play for free at Deering Estate, feast on artisan goodies in the Gables, BBQ at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum or get bookish with Kevin Henkes.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus