What to do with kids in Miami Sept 10-16
What to do with kids in Miami Sept 10-16: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Ease into a new week with free burgers & fries courtesy of Munchkin Fun Mondays at EVOS Pinecrest, explore the Girl Scout flower garden in Palmetto Bay, get courtside with a free tennis playday in the Grove, skate onto the ice with Disney on Ice at the AA Arena or decorate vegan cupcakes with your munchkin.
Find Baby Nurse Bliss
You're postpartum, exhausted & overwhelmed. Been there? A baby nurse can be a new parent's best friend, but finding the right fit can be tricky. We chatted with the expert - Melissa Turowsky, founder of RateYourBabyNurse.com, gives us all the details - what to look for, how to hire and how to make the most of the experience.
It's a great week to brush up on parenting basics. Find support in a Midtown or South Miami new mom group, join a free University of Miami parenting group in Doral or explore munchkin values and character development in a Beth David parenting seminar.
Rock out a mommy & me fun dance, make your munchkin's day at Miami Children's Hospital's character breakfast, play for free at Deering Estate, feast on artisan goodies in the Gables, BBQ at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum or get bookish with Kevin Henkes.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’