What to do with kids in Miami Oct 8-14
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 8-14: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. New week, new fun! Check out our American Girl sneak peak, enter our doll giveaway and stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Get School Savvy
Starting to think about school for your munchkin? Early childhood education is a lasting gift, but finding the right fit can be overwhelming. We spoke with Temple Beth Am Day School about 10 things to look for in an early childhood program (your new must-keep list!). The details might surprise you...
It's a great week to nurture experienced & budding readers. Score your little one's first library card, check out some of our favorite kids books, explore one of our favorite bookstores or treat munchkins to storytime in Sunny Isles, Pinecrest, Key Biscayne or the Grove.
Lots of fun on tap - hit the stage with Peter Rabbit in the Gables; enjoy arts & crafts, food trucks & performances at Curtains Up! in Aventura, get festive at a family-friendly Oktoberfest, treat teachers to free admission at Miami Seaquarium or celebrate one year of The Gathering Place in Midtown.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21