What to do with kids in Miami Oct 8-14
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 8-14: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. New week, new fun! Check out our American Girl sneak peak, enter our doll giveaway and stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Get School Savvy
Starting to think about school for your munchkin? Early childhood education is a lasting gift, but finding the right fit can be overwhelming. We spoke with Temple Beth Am Day School about 10 things to look for in an early childhood program (your new must-keep list!). The details might surprise you...
It's a great week to nurture experienced & budding readers. Score your little one's first library card, check out some of our favorite kids books, explore one of our favorite bookstores or treat munchkins to storytime in Sunny Isles, Pinecrest, Key Biscayne or the Grove.
Lots of fun on tap - hit the stage with Peter Rabbit in the Gables; enjoy arts & crafts, food trucks & performances at Curtains Up! in Aventura, get festive at a family-friendly Oktoberfest, treat teachers to free admission at Miami Seaquarium or celebrate one year of The Gathering Place in Midtown.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida stages are hot in January
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend