What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
Two more days of pumpkin fun. Check out our top picks on Miami.com.
See a Show
Recover from candy overload with 1-2 hours of quiet time. Catch an al fresco screening of Madagascar 3 (Friday at 7pm; 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free) or Young Frankenstein (Wednesday at 8pm; 400 17 St, Miami Beach; Free) or take the stage with Peter Rabbit (Saturday at 2pm; 280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; $17)
Score free fro-yo in the Grove (Sat from 4-7pm; 3015 Grand Ave; Free), feast on BBQ at Ribfest 2012 (Friday - Sunday, 12400 SW 152 St, Miami; $12) or rock out at the Arsht Center (Saturday at 11:30; 1300 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; Free)
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami