What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
Two more days of pumpkin fun. Check out our top picks on Miami.com.
See a Show
Recover from candy overload with 1-2 hours of quiet time. Catch an al fresco screening of Madagascar 3 (Friday at 7pm; 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free) or Young Frankenstein (Wednesday at 8pm; 400 17 St, Miami Beach; Free) or take the stage with Peter Rabbit (Saturday at 2pm; 280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; $17)
Score free fro-yo in the Grove (Sat from 4-7pm; 3015 Grand Ave; Free), feast on BBQ at Ribfest 2012 (Friday - Sunday, 12400 SW 152 St, Miami; $12) or rock out at the Arsht Center (Saturday at 11:30; 1300 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; Free)
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’