What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
Two more days of pumpkin fun. Check out our top picks on Miami.com.
See a Show
Recover from candy overload with 1-2 hours of quiet time. Catch an al fresco screening of Madagascar 3 (Friday at 7pm; 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free) or Young Frankenstein (Wednesday at 8pm; 400 17 St, Miami Beach; Free) or take the stage with Peter Rabbit (Saturday at 2pm; 280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; $17)
Score free fro-yo in the Grove (Sat from 4-7pm; 3015 Grand Ave; Free), feast on BBQ at Ribfest 2012 (Friday - Sunday, 12400 SW 152 St, Miami; $12) or rock out at the Arsht Center (Saturday at 11:30; 1300 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; Free)
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples