What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 29 - Nov 4: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
Two more days of pumpkin fun. Check out our top picks on Miami.com.
See a Show
Recover from candy overload with 1-2 hours of quiet time. Catch an al fresco screening of Madagascar 3 (Friday at 7pm; 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free) or Young Frankenstein (Wednesday at 8pm; 400 17 St, Miami Beach; Free) or take the stage with Peter Rabbit (Saturday at 2pm; 280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; $17)
Score free fro-yo in the Grove (Sat from 4-7pm; 3015 Grand Ave; Free), feast on BBQ at Ribfest 2012 (Friday - Sunday, 12400 SW 152 St, Miami; $12) or rock out at the Arsht Center (Saturday at 11:30; 1300 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; Free)
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season