What to do with kids in Miami Oct 22-28
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 22-28: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Who's ready to score free tickets to HistoryMiami, Miami Science Museum and Miami Children's Museum - enter now! Stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Candy corn season has officially arrived. We've got all you need for a happy, healthy candy-filled celebration. Visit a pumpkin patch, get picture perfect in a photo shoot, snap up a costume or dive into community fun. More goods to come - look for our special Halloween newsletter Wednesday.
It's a great week to flex your parenting muscles. Consult with a child development expert or join a parent book club in Midtown, prep for multiples or get CPR certified in South Miami, demo Music Together in the Grove or start the school search with our online preschool directory.
Picnic With a Purpose
Slow Food Miami hosts its annual Thighs & Pies Picnic and Pie Contest at the Barnacle Sat, Nov 3. Treat the whole family to a picnic lunch, live music, a pie contest & smiles. The deadline for pie entries has been extended through Sat 10/27. Choose between sweet, savory and youth categories and enter to win a Breville prize. Apply and/or buy tickets now - tickets won't be available at the door.
Hit the stage with Peter Rabbit and the Garden of Doom or Moona Luna, adopt a pet at Tropical Park, celebrate at a Harvest Fair in Homestead, get bookish with Dr. Seuss at Snoozapalooza in the Gables, brunch in Paradise, get crafty at the Bass Museum or get athletic at Gables Bike Day.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival