What to do with kids in Miami Oct 22-28
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 22-28: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Who's ready to score free tickets to HistoryMiami, Miami Science Museum and Miami Children's Museum - enter now! Stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Candy corn season has officially arrived. We've got all you need for a happy, healthy candy-filled celebration. Visit a pumpkin patch, get picture perfect in a photo shoot, snap up a costume or dive into community fun. More goods to come - look for our special Halloween newsletter Wednesday.
It's a great week to flex your parenting muscles. Consult with a child development expert or join a parent book club in Midtown, prep for multiples or get CPR certified in South Miami, demo Music Together in the Grove or start the school search with our online preschool directory.
Picnic With a Purpose
Slow Food Miami hosts its annual Thighs & Pies Picnic and Pie Contest at the Barnacle Sat, Nov 3. Treat the whole family to a picnic lunch, live music, a pie contest & smiles. The deadline for pie entries has been extended through Sat 10/27. Choose between sweet, savory and youth categories and enter to win a Breville prize. Apply and/or buy tickets now - tickets won't be available at the door.
Hit the stage with Peter Rabbit and the Garden of Doom or Moona Luna, adopt a pet at Tropical Park, celebrate at a Harvest Fair in Homestead, get bookish with Dr. Seuss at Snoozapalooza in the Gables, brunch in Paradise, get crafty at the Bass Museum or get athletic at Gables Bike Day.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more