What to do with kids in Miami Oct 15-21
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 15-21: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Get your giveaway game on and treat your munchkin to a morning at the theater in Aventura or an adventure at HistoryMiami, Miami Science Museum or Miami Children's Museum. Stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Feast on food trucks & music in North Beach, treat tweens to a Lauren Conrad meet & greet in the Gables, decorate vegan cupcakes in the Grove, live stream with JK Rowling or dive into a poolside screening of the Gremlins.
Have Freebie Fun
It's a great week for some freebie fun. Demo Music Together in the Grove, check out mommy & me yoga in North Miami, get sweaty with your munchkin at Baby Boot Camp in Brickell or catch an al fresco screening of The Artist on South Beach.
Explore a new Gables preschool, take the stage with Peter Rabbit, treat budding foodies to Whole Foods' Kids Club, celebrate National Hispanic Month in the Gables, get crafty at the Bass Museum, celebrate Peru at Jungle Island or jumpstart Halloween fun at MCM.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 10-12
- Miami Broward One Carnival heads south to a new venue in Miami