What to do with kids in Miami Oct 1-7
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 1-7: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.Got the shopping itch? Two more days to save 20% and enter to win $100 at Baby Posh Garage. And big news - we're giving away an American Girl doll in honor of the store's Miami opening. Let the shopping begin! Stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Ride the rails for less at Gold Coast Raildroad Museum, take a bliss break on Miami Beach, reclaim your pre-baby body, enjoy a foodie date night out at Common Thread's World Festival or get crafty with extreme fingerpainting at Art Beyond Sight at MCM.
Fall Into Fall
Tis the season for costumes, candy & outdoor fun. Warm up the Halloween costumes with a dress rehearsal at the Disney Store, enjoy a cool(er) morning at the Miami-Dade Heart Walk, get a jumpstart on holiday shopping at the American Girl Miami grand opening or take a new local adventure new courtesy of Miami Attractions Month.
Make Movie Magic
October is prime movie time. Humidity is up, rain is falling & the big screen is calling. Enjoy a mommy & baby matinee in South Miami or Aventura, check out the Avengers al fresco as the SoundScape Cinema Series returns to South Beach or enjoy some 3D Nemo fun.
Lots of fun on tap - treat munchkins to the Great Sleepy Bear Swap at ZooMiami, enjoy Wide World Day of Play, help kids 11-14 become safe sitters in a Miami Beach workshop, get crafty at MOCA or Home Depot or rock out at Cocowalk's family play day.
- BRIO celebrates National Ravioli Day with 50% off select dishes on March 18
- Swine celebrates its first anniversary with $5 burgers & $2 old fashioneds March 24
- 10th annual Deering Seafood Festival slated for March 30
- 660 at the Angler's updates weekend brunch
- I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St. Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish this weekend
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas