What to do with kids in Miami Oct 1-7
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 1-7: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.Got the shopping itch? Two more days to save 20% and enter to win $100 at Baby Posh Garage. And big news - we're giving away an American Girl doll in honor of the store's Miami opening. Let the shopping begin! Stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Ride the rails for less at Gold Coast Raildroad Museum, take a bliss break on Miami Beach, reclaim your pre-baby body, enjoy a foodie date night out at Common Thread's World Festival or get crafty with extreme fingerpainting at Art Beyond Sight at MCM.
Fall Into Fall
Tis the season for costumes, candy & outdoor fun. Warm up the Halloween costumes with a dress rehearsal at the Disney Store, enjoy a cool(er) morning at the Miami-Dade Heart Walk, get a jumpstart on holiday shopping at the American Girl Miami grand opening or take a new local adventure new courtesy of Miami Attractions Month.
Make Movie Magic
October is prime movie time. Humidity is up, rain is falling & the big screen is calling. Enjoy a mommy & baby matinee in South Miami or Aventura, check out the Avengers al fresco as the SoundScape Cinema Series returns to South Beach or enjoy some 3D Nemo fun.
Lots of fun on tap - treat munchkins to the Great Sleepy Bear Swap at ZooMiami, enjoy Wide World Day of Play, help kids 11-14 become safe sitters in a Miami Beach workshop, get crafty at MOCA or Home Depot or rock out at Cocowalk's family play day.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach