What to do with kids in Miami Oct 1-7
What to do with kids in Miami Oct 1-7: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.Got the shopping itch? Two more days to save 20% and enter to win $100 at Baby Posh Garage. And big news - we're giving away an American Girl doll in honor of the store's Miami opening. Let the shopping begin! Stay updated on giveaways, news & events via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Ride the rails for less at Gold Coast Raildroad Museum, take a bliss break on Miami Beach, reclaim your pre-baby body, enjoy a foodie date night out at Common Thread's World Festival or get crafty with extreme fingerpainting at Art Beyond Sight at MCM.
Fall Into Fall
Tis the season for costumes, candy & outdoor fun. Warm up the Halloween costumes with a dress rehearsal at the Disney Store, enjoy a cool(er) morning at the Miami-Dade Heart Walk, get a jumpstart on holiday shopping at the American Girl Miami grand opening or take a new local adventure new courtesy of Miami Attractions Month.
Make Movie Magic
October is prime movie time. Humidity is up, rain is falling & the big screen is calling. Enjoy a mommy & baby matinee in South Miami or Aventura, check out the Avengers al fresco as the SoundScape Cinema Series returns to South Beach or enjoy some 3D Nemo fun.
Lots of fun on tap - treat munchkins to the Great Sleepy Bear Swap at ZooMiami, enjoy Wide World Day of Play, help kids 11-14 become safe sitters in a Miami Beach workshop, get crafty at MOCA or Home Depot or rock out at Cocowalk's family play day.
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park