What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11
What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11: MunchkinFun.com's weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
VOTE FOR FUN
Celebrate election day by hosting a home election (Park or beach? Mickey or Dora?) and creating your own "future voter" buttons.
Enjoy an al fresco screening of Grease. Fri, Nov 9 at 7pm; North Beach Bandshell: 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free; web info
Treat the family to pony rides, seafood & music at the Redland Fish Fry. Nov 10-11; Fruit & Spice Park: 24801 SW 187 Ave, Homestead; $8; web info
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit