What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11
What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11: MunchkinFun.com's weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
VOTE FOR FUN
Celebrate election day by hosting a home election (Park or beach? Mickey or Dora?) and creating your own "future voter" buttons.
Enjoy an al fresco screening of Grease. Fri, Nov 9 at 7pm; North Beach Bandshell: 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free; web info
Treat the family to pony rides, seafood & music at the Redland Fish Fry. Nov 10-11; Fruit & Spice Park: 24801 SW 187 Ave, Homestead; $8; web info
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival