What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11
What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11: MunchkinFun.com's weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
VOTE FOR FUN
Celebrate election day by hosting a home election (Park or beach? Mickey or Dora?) and creating your own "future voter" buttons.
Enjoy an al fresco screening of Grease. Fri, Nov 9 at 7pm; North Beach Bandshell: 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free; web info
Treat the family to pony rides, seafood & music at the Redland Fish Fry. Nov 10-11; Fruit & Spice Park: 24801 SW 187 Ave, Homestead; $8; web info
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women