What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11
What to do with kids in Miami Nov 5-11: MunchkinFun.com's weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 23 picks for the week.
VOTE FOR FUN
Celebrate election day by hosting a home election (Park or beach? Mickey or Dora?) and creating your own "future voter" buttons.
Enjoy an al fresco screening of Grease. Fri, Nov 9 at 7pm; North Beach Bandshell: 7275 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Free; web info
Treat the family to pony rides, seafood & music at the Redland Fish Fry. Nov 10-11; Fruit & Spice Park: 24801 SW 187 Ave, Homestead; $8; web info
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season