What to do with kids in Miami Nov 12-17
What to do with kids in Miami Nov 12-17: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then take our 9-question survey and check out Munchkin Fun's top 20 picks for the week.
School's closed, but the Book Fair is open! Up until now, not much has been known about Lemony Snicket, the haunted and harried narrator of the immensely popular A Series of Unfortunate Events. The truth may be revealed... Mon at 4pm; Miami Book Fair: 300 NE 2 Ave, Free
Tis the season! Say hi to Santa at these tree lightings, photo shoots & holidays events.
Hit the Stage
Treat budding thespians to a morning with Charlotte & Wilbur as Charlotte's Web takes the stage in Aventua. Saturday at 11am; Aventura Arts & Cultural Center: 3385 NE 188 St, Aventura; $15
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14