What to do with kids in Miami May 7-11
What to do with kids in Miami May7-11: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks11
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Happy National Children's Book Week - a full week celebrating kids, books & reading. Created in 1919, CBW is the longest-running literary initiative in the country. Celebrate by reading with M.O.M (Mom Operating Manual) in Coral Gables or Bal Harbour, exploring daily stories at MCM, downloading the official bookmark, getting creative with these story starters or checking out our top kids book picks.
Learn to scrapbook at Peek-a-Boo Boutique; rock out with LL Cool J & the Miami Marlins; join the Avengers assemble in Aventura; or celebrate National Mom's Nite Out at Miami International Mall or Dadeland; catch a poolside screening of Dolphin Tale; or enjoy Hugo at Bandshell movie night in North Beach.
Win a Free Ergo Baby Carrier
We're starting the Mother's Day party early by giving away a free Ergo Baby Carrier (one of our favorite baby accessories). Score one for yourself by clicking here & commenting about your life as a mom - why you want to win, what your munchkin's name is, etc.
Mothers' Day Mania
Mother's Day is weeklong excuse to celebrate mom! Check out our 16 top picks for local events - think free fitness & brunch with Stroller Strides Miami Beach, munchkin & mom-friendly manicures, afternoon tea, chocolate & mini spa treatments, animal shows & exhibits, a Biscayne Bay boat cruise or outdoor music & crafts.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs