What to do with kids in Miami May 29-June 3
What to do with kids in Miami May 29-June 3: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Treat munchkins to a classic as Peter and the Wolf takes the stage at AD Barnes Park in South Miami, book a sitter & enjoy a Taste of the Gables date night, explore the stars at Fabulous Free Friday at Miami Science Museum or catch a family-friendly screening of Hugo at Midtown's Moonlit Movie series.
Father's Day Prep
Our 2012 Father's Day Guide is a one-stop shop for dad's day activities & events. Prep for the big day with a mini photo shoot in South Miami, get fit with the family at a dad-friendly workout session on the Beach, sail the seas on a boat cruise or check out classic cars & food trucks in North Miami. Have an event to add? Email us & we'll add to the list.
Head to Sesame Street
Elmo is heading to town & we're giving away 16 free tickets to Sesame Street Live! Click here, comment on why you'd like to take your munchkin to the show & enter to win four free tickets to Elmo's Healthy Heroes June 15-17 at Bank United Center at University of Miami.
The Weekend is only four days away! Rock out with sounds of the Caribbean or join the Relay for Life in Coral Gables, bring the munchkins to the summer family MAD fest in Little Haiti, explore caves in Homestead, check out the final days of Curious George: Let's Get Curious in Kendall or explore food trucks & nature at the Tropical Audubon Society in South Miami.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'