What to do with kids in Miami May 21-25
What to do with kids in Miami May 21-25: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Brush up on parenting basics with a kids nutrition seminar on Miami Beach or a Conscious Discipline workshop in Kendall; explore wildlife at the Pelican Harbour Sea Bird Station in North Bay Village; get crafty at MCM; or enjoy "My First Haircut" storytime in Aventura.
See a Show
Another a great week to see a show. Catch a munchkin & mom-friendly screening of What to Expect When You're Expecting on the Beach, enjoy a moonlit movie in Midtown, head al fresco with Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 4 in North Beach or watch the curtain rise on A Very Old Man With Enormous Wings or Disney's The Lion King.
We've got summer on the brain. Treat munchkins to a week (or 12) of activities, education, exploration & fun with our 2012 camp guide, seek refuge from the heat with our indoor fun guide, embrace the season with our outdoor fun round-up and make the most of afternoon showers with our guide to rainy day fun.
Hello three-day weekend! Mingle with exotic tree kangaroos at Zoo Miami, barbecue with Jungle Island, shop fresh produce & enjoy kids activities at the Coral Gables farmer's market, decorate cupcakes at Bloomingdale's Aventura or celebrate Latin culture at Viernes Culturales on Calle Ocho.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center