What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Shop homegrown eats at the Miami Beach farmers market, get crafty at Michael's, explore Oceanophony with Orchestra Miami, sign tweens & teens up for a youth safety boating class or hop on a scavenger hunt in Kendall.
See a Show
Treat munchkins to Inanna and the Huluppu Tree in Miami Shores, The Life of Pi in Midtown, Anne of Green Gables and Akeelah and the Bee in Downtown or Bend it Like Beckham on the Beach.
It's a great week to nurture a budding or experienced foodie. Decorate Coconut's Cookie Cottage at American Girl, bite into cooking demos & snacks at Lil Chefs at Dadeland or Miami Intl Mall, find dinner (or dinner inspiration) at the Miami Beach food truck & music fest or sign the munchkins up for a cooking class.
Love the Library
Explore the stories of Haiti in the Gables, rock out to traditional Taiko drumming in Kendale Lakes, get crafty with Morgen Chesonis, celebrate summer on Key Biscayne or enjoy a Momentum Dance performance on the Beach.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Miami.com Experiences invites you to a night of comedy with Venezuelan humorist Cayito Aponte
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival