What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Shop homegrown eats at the Miami Beach farmers market, get crafty at Michael's, explore Oceanophony with Orchestra Miami, sign tweens & teens up for a youth safety boating class or hop on a scavenger hunt in Kendall.
See a Show
Treat munchkins to Inanna and the Huluppu Tree in Miami Shores, The Life of Pi in Midtown, Anne of Green Gables and Akeelah and the Bee in Downtown or Bend it Like Beckham on the Beach.
It's a great week to nurture a budding or experienced foodie. Decorate Coconut's Cookie Cottage at American Girl, bite into cooking demos & snacks at Lil Chefs at Dadeland or Miami Intl Mall, find dinner (or dinner inspiration) at the Miami Beach food truck & music fest or sign the munchkins up for a cooking class.
Love the Library
Explore the stories of Haiti in the Gables, rock out to traditional Taiko drumming in Kendale Lakes, get crafty with Morgen Chesonis, celebrate summer on Key Biscayne or enjoy a Momentum Dance performance on the Beach.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center