What to do with kids in Miami May 14-18
What to do with kids in Miami May14-18: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks11
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Get fit with My Gym Coral Gables' Family Health & Fitness Expo, explore train time Thursday at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, shop Brilliance New York's grand opening or get munchkins into the kitchen with a Sunday brunch cooking class.
See a Show
It's a great week to see a show. Take the stage with Disney's The Lion King at the Arsht Center, catch an al fresco screening of American Graffiti on the Beach or dive into Grapeland Water Park with Zoo Keeper.
The heat & humidity have arrived and it's officially time to think summer camp. Looking for a week (or 12) of activities, education, exploration & fun - we'vve got you covered. Check out our 2012 camp guide for dozens of camps ranging from cooking to theater to fishing. Looking for something specific? Email us & we'll help you out!
Lots of fun to look forward to. Get fit with the Baptist Health Tour of the Gables, enjoy games & rides at a North Miami family fun carnival, get crafty with Morgen Chesonis on Miami Beach, celebrate Shavuout with a Shalom Tots party in your PJs on Miami Beach or celebrate all things orchid in the Redlands.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus