What to do with kids in Miami May 14-18
What to do with kids in Miami May14-18: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks11
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Get fit with My Gym Coral Gables' Family Health & Fitness Expo, explore train time Thursday at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, shop Brilliance New York's grand opening or get munchkins into the kitchen with a Sunday brunch cooking class.
See a Show
It's a great week to see a show. Take the stage with Disney's The Lion King at the Arsht Center, catch an al fresco screening of American Graffiti on the Beach or dive into Grapeland Water Park with Zoo Keeper.
The heat & humidity have arrived and it's officially time to think summer camp. Looking for a week (or 12) of activities, education, exploration & fun - we'vve got you covered. Check out our 2012 camp guide for dozens of camps ranging from cooking to theater to fishing. Looking for something specific? Email us & we'll help you out!
Lots of fun to look forward to. Get fit with the Baptist Health Tour of the Gables, enjoy games & rides at a North Miami family fun carnival, get crafty with Morgen Chesonis on Miami Beach, celebrate Shavuout with a Shalom Tots party in your PJs on Miami Beach or celebrate all things orchid in the Redlands.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 10-12
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 6-12
- Comedian Jeff Ross brings the pain to Miami