What to do with kids in Miami March 4-10
What to do with kids in Miami March 4-10: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter today!
Celebrate Dr. Seuss on Miami Beach, explore winter Wednesdays at Deering Estate, catch an al fresco screening of The Bourne Identity or Skyfall or treat the munchkins to art, vendors, food & music at the Purple Line celebration. Get all the details here.
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend to our newsletter and you'll be entered to win a family photo shoot with Sheri Mazariegos Photography. Get all the details here & starting spreading the love!! Other good stuff - we're giving away 12 tickets to Thomas the Train and 4 tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba Live. Win big on all three today!
Get crafty at MAM; explore "Wonderland" with the Miami City Ballet at Arsht Center's free family fest; explore munchkin-friendly Greek drama in Pinecrest; or treat the kids to cupcake decorating & face painting on Calle Ocho. Start planning the fun here.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'