What to do with kids in Miami March 25-31
What to do with kids in Miami March 25-31: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter.
Spring break is upon us - check out our favorite indoor fun and outdoor fun options, revisit our spring break guide for last-minute bookings or think next-steps with Miami's ultimate mommy & me class. Don't forget to enter to win tickets for Disney on Ice (last chance to enter!) or If you Give a Mouse a Cookie.
Get fit with the family on the Beach; craft with American Girl; catch a family movie in Pinecrest, get festive at Viernes Culturales; explore Japanese crafts, cuisine and culture on the Beach; or brunch in Paradise. Start planning here.
Read around the world in Kendall, check out a special storytime at MCM, celebrate the art of storytelling in Homestead, check out our favorite kids books or take a field trip to your local library. Read all about it here.
Break out the bunnies - we've got all your egg hunts, brunches & photo-ops in our Easter Guide. Hop to the Seaquarium's Bunnypalooza for three days of parades, bounce houses & egg hunts; check out Planet Kids' egg hunt for a Friday afternoon of sweets, photo-ops & crafts; or head to Jungle Island for a three-day Easter Eggstravangaza featuring 50,000 eggs, 800lbs of candy, contests, arts & crafts, elephant rides and Bunny photo-ops. Get all the details here.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos