What to do with kids in Miami March 11-17
What to do with kids in Miami March 11-17: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Huge news - we're expanding to Boca! Tell all your Boca, Boynton, Delray, Deerfield & Parkland friends to sign up for our newsletter today!
Go green for St Patty's Day at Kendale Lakes or Miami Beach, celebrate spring on Key Biscayne, play for free at MCM, create a cookie cottage at American Girl, rock out & dance at Main library or shop homegrown produce & artisan eats at the Miami Beach farmers market. Get all the details here.
Win four tickets to Disney on Ice (or click here to buy discounted tickets), over $600 in family photography or free tickets to the Youth Fair. Even better - earn dollars for your school with our new Hall Pass program. Schools can earn up to $1 for every new subscriber they refer - email us to add your school to our list. Enter to win here.
Tackle Taboo Topics
It happens to us all - how did the baby get in your belly? Are you going to die? Is Santa Claus real? Learn how to handle all the tough moments at The Nest's March 16 parenting workshop. The program runs from 2:30-5pm and babysitting will be provided. Might be the best $20 you spend this week - get the info here.
Explore Butterfly World
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, take flight with butterflies as the crew explores metamorphosis, rainforest caves & a museum collection at Butterfly World. Start exploring here.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21