What To Do With Kids in Miami Mar 5-11
Entertain the whole family with Munchkin Fun top picks for family fun in Miami March 5-11
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Lots of class action on tap this week. Get fit for free at the grand opening of Baby Boot Camp South Miami (March 6, 9:45am; Shops at Sunset Place: 5701 Sunset Dr, South Miami; free), celebrate Seuss on the loose at MCM (Mar 6, at 3:30pm; Miami Children’s Museum; free with admission), explore mommy & me at the Seaquarium (March 7 at 10 am; $12), get crafty at MOCA (Mar 8 at 10am; $12), or brush up on potty training tips in Kendall (Mar 5 at 11am; 8854 SW 129 Terr, Miami; $50).
Happy Hump Day
Wednesday (Mar 7) is bursting with fun. Celebrate Purim at Esther's Enchanted Ballroom (3:30pm; 2625 SW 3 Ave, Miami; Free) or a Miami Beach carnival (3:30pm, 4144 Chase Ave, Miami Beach; Free), rock out with a free Orchestra Miami concert in Pinecrest (7:30pm, 11000 Red Rd, Pinecrest; Free)), treat munchkins to a Spanish storytime in North Miami (10am; 18 Ave & NE 185 St, North Miami; Free) or catch an al fresco screening of The Natural (8pm, 500 17 St, Miami Beach; Free).
Skate Away With Toy Story
Skate away with Buzz, Woody & the gang. Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3 glides into town March 22-25 and Munchkin Fun is giving away 8 tickets! To enter, just post a pic of your munchkin in his Toy Story finest on our Facebook page & get all your friends to like it. The two pics with the most likes on March 18 will win four tickets each - happy skating!
A munchkin rite of passage takes center stage as the Miami Children’s Theatre presents the 25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee Contest at the Dave & Mary Alper JCC. The sweet, funny show tackles family-friendly themes like winning, losing and friendship. Mar 9-11 at 8pm; 11155 SW 112 Ave, Kendall; $15
Get your Irish on a bit early as Coral Gables jumps on the St Patty’s Day bandwagon a week in advance. Sport your favorite green outfit and prep the family for a day of Irish music, dance, crafts and food (think corned beef, cabbage & soda bread). Munchkins will love the clowns, face painting and rock climbing while the adults will enjoy the full bar. Mar 12 at noon; 2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; Free
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth