What to do with kids in Miami June 4-10
What to do with kids in Miami June 4-10: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Congratulations to our four Sesame Street Live giveaway winners & good news for everyone else - we've got discounted tickets for all - click here for info. Click here to win 2 tickets to Green Baby Fair Miami & stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Lots of fun on tap this week. Create a Sponge Bob scrapbook in the Gables, enjoy a munchkin-friendly screening of What to Expect When You're Expecting in Aventura or South Miami or mingle with expectant moms & chat with experts at Big City Moms expectant parent dinner in the Gables.
See a Show
It's a great week to treat your munchkins to a dash of culture. Enjoy classical and popular music at a young musicians concert in Aventura, get interactive with the Miami Music Project at the Mainly Mozart concert for kids in the Gables or take the stage with the Brand New Kid at Arsht Center.
Good news for all parents & parents to be - Miami's first Green Baby Fair is heading to town Saturday, June 23. Explore birth & parenting resources; chat with doulas, midwives, photographers & pediatricians; indulge in a massage; and treat the kids to art, drumming & music in the tot play area. Bonus - click here to win 2 free tickets to the show!
Rock out with Chino y Nacho at Miami Marlins Friday Night, enjoy classes & family fun at the Family Summer Kick-Off, celebrate MCM's newest exhibit with MiChiMu's summer games opening ceremony, get fit with the LeBron James open run, slay a dragon at Books & Books, brush up on hurricane basics at MiaSci or read with Salty Sue, the Pirate Lady in the Gables.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17