What to do with kids in Miami June 3-9
What to do with kids in Miami June 3-9: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we're closing in on 10,000 subscribers!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Get crafty at the monthly Lego model build in Aventura, treat budding musicians to a Mozart for kids concert in the Gables, explore the ins & outs of the ocean at National Geographic Little Explorers: World Ocean Day or celebrate the grand opening of Dino Island. Get all the info here.
Lots of love for moms-to-be this week. Check out an expectant parent dinner in South Miami, test the waters in a new parent class in West Kendall, explore the ins and outs of homebirth in Midtown or check out Munchkin Fun’s list of maternity resources. Get all the info here.
Dote on Dad
Get a jumpstart on Father’s Day love with a What Daddy Did Today storytime in the Gables, have a daddy & me discover dinosaurs date at MCM, celebrate Father’s Day in Kendale Lakes or treat dad & his little one to a family pizza making class (click here to win free tickets). Get all the info here.
Treat teachers to a freebies at Jungle Island’s South Florida Teachers Weekend, travel back in time with HistoryMiami’s family fun day, get fit with Let’s Move at the Coconut Grove library or sip a celebration tea at Fairchild. Start planning here.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs