What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1
What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win a free Mutsy stroller, plan for Fourth of July fun and enjoy summer fun. Stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Win a Mutsy Stroller
Hit the playground - or Publix - with Mutsy’s new EVO stroller and you’ll never look back. It’s 27 pounds of perfection and we're giving one away. Comment here about why you'd like to win and we'll announce a winner on July 2.
The July 4th countdown is officially on and we've got a round-up of Miami family-friendly fun. Enjoy a parade on Key Biscayne, face painting in Doral, food trucks in the Grove, free ice cream & $5 admission at Zoo Miami, a Declaration of Independence signing at MCM and fireworks everywhere!
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get your munchkin's silhouette crafted in Pinecrest, take the stage with the seven dwarfs at Snow White in the Gables, get kids 5-10 in the kitchen with a mango munchkins cooking class at Fairchild or book a sitter for starry movie date night in the Grove.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women