What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1
What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win a free Mutsy stroller, plan for Fourth of July fun and enjoy summer fun. Stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Win a Mutsy Stroller
Hit the playground - or Publix - with Mutsy’s new EVO stroller and you’ll never look back. It’s 27 pounds of perfection and we're giving one away. Comment here about why you'd like to win and we'll announce a winner on July 2.
The July 4th countdown is officially on and we've got a round-up of Miami family-friendly fun. Enjoy a parade on Key Biscayne, face painting in Doral, food trucks in the Grove, free ice cream & $5 admission at Zoo Miami, a Declaration of Independence signing at MCM and fireworks everywhere!
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get your munchkin's silhouette crafted in Pinecrest, take the stage with the seven dwarfs at Snow White in the Gables, get kids 5-10 in the kitchen with a mango munchkins cooking class at Fairchild or book a sitter for starry movie date night in the Grove.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art