What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1
What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win a free Mutsy stroller, plan for Fourth of July fun and enjoy summer fun. Stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Win a Mutsy Stroller
Hit the playground - or Publix - with Mutsy’s new EVO stroller and you’ll never look back. It’s 27 pounds of perfection and we're giving one away. Comment here about why you'd like to win and we'll announce a winner on July 2.
The July 4th countdown is officially on and we've got a round-up of Miami family-friendly fun. Enjoy a parade on Key Biscayne, face painting in Doral, food trucks in the Grove, free ice cream & $5 admission at Zoo Miami, a Declaration of Independence signing at MCM and fireworks everywhere!
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get your munchkin's silhouette crafted in Pinecrest, take the stage with the seven dwarfs at Snow White in the Gables, get kids 5-10 in the kitchen with a mango munchkins cooking class at Fairchild or book a sitter for starry movie date night in the Grove.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival