What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1
What to do with kids in Miami June 25-July 1: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win a free Mutsy stroller, plan for Fourth of July fun and enjoy summer fun. Stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Win a Mutsy Stroller
Hit the playground - or Publix - with Mutsy’s new EVO stroller and you’ll never look back. It’s 27 pounds of perfection and we're giving one away. Comment here about why you'd like to win and we'll announce a winner on July 2.
The July 4th countdown is officially on and we've got a round-up of Miami family-friendly fun. Enjoy a parade on Key Biscayne, face painting in Doral, food trucks in the Grove, free ice cream & $5 admission at Zoo Miami, a Declaration of Independence signing at MCM and fireworks everywhere!
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get your munchkin's silhouette crafted in Pinecrest, take the stage with the seven dwarfs at Snow White in the Gables, get kids 5-10 in the kitchen with a mango munchkins cooking class at Fairchild or book a sitter for starry movie date night in the Grove.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs