What to do with kids in Miami June 18-24
What to do with kids in Miami June 18-24: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win 2 tickets to Green Baby Fair Miami & stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Get crafty in Sunny Isles, explore the Very Hungry Caterpillar and other Eric Carle classics in Pinecrest, enjoy a family-friendly screening of Rock of Ages on the Beach or sketch your munchkin's silhouette in Aventura.
Wednesday marks the first official day of summer. Occupy the munchkins with our 2012 Camp Guide; cool off with our indoor fun guide; dip into water play at a park or beach; or browse seasonal recipes, crafts & fun in our summer 2012 Pinterest board.
Lots of great parenting resources this week. Meet get breastfeeding support in Midtown, score a bit of baby planning advice in South Miami, join a free University of Miami parenting group or enjoy a night out with The Happiest Baby & Toddler on the Block.
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get munchkins in the kitchen at Miami Intl Mall, celebrate all things mango at Fruit & Spice Park, explore Green Baby Fair Miami or channel your inner Hawaiian at North Beach's loco luau.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15