What to do with kids in Miami June 18-24
What to do with kids in Miami June 18-24: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win 2 tickets to Green Baby Fair Miami & stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Get crafty in Sunny Isles, explore the Very Hungry Caterpillar and other Eric Carle classics in Pinecrest, enjoy a family-friendly screening of Rock of Ages on the Beach or sketch your munchkin's silhouette in Aventura.
Wednesday marks the first official day of summer. Occupy the munchkins with our 2012 Camp Guide; cool off with our indoor fun guide; dip into water play at a park or beach; or browse seasonal recipes, crafts & fun in our summer 2012 Pinterest board.
Lots of great parenting resources this week. Meet get breastfeeding support in Midtown, score a bit of baby planning advice in South Miami, join a free University of Miami parenting group or enjoy a night out with The Happiest Baby & Toddler on the Block.
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get munchkins in the kitchen at Miami Intl Mall, celebrate all things mango at Fruit & Spice Park, explore Green Baby Fair Miami or channel your inner Hawaiian at North Beach's loco luau.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center