What to do with kids in Miami June 18-24
What to do with kids in Miami June 18-24: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win 2 tickets to Green Baby Fair Miami & stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Get crafty in Sunny Isles, explore the Very Hungry Caterpillar and other Eric Carle classics in Pinecrest, enjoy a family-friendly screening of Rock of Ages on the Beach or sketch your munchkin's silhouette in Aventura.
Wednesday marks the first official day of summer. Occupy the munchkins with our 2012 Camp Guide; cool off with our indoor fun guide; dip into water play at a park or beach; or browse seasonal recipes, crafts & fun in our summer 2012 Pinterest board.
Lots of great parenting resources this week. Meet get breastfeeding support in Midtown, score a bit of baby planning advice in South Miami, join a free University of Miami parenting group or enjoy a night out with The Happiest Baby & Toddler on the Block.
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Get munchkins in the kitchen at Miami Intl Mall, celebrate all things mango at Fruit & Spice Park, explore Green Baby Fair Miami or channel your inner Hawaiian at North Beach's loco luau.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden