What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we've just surpassed 10,000 subscriber- come join us!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Who’s up for some free fro-yo? Treat your munchkin (and yourself) to a party for 15 at Pinkberry Ocean Drive. Then make sure to hang with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for lots of other goodies.
Bond over Baby & Me in Pinecrest, ride the rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum’s kids caboose club, get some guidance on your little ones with a parenting support group at the Nest, sketch with the world’s fastest caricaturist in the Grove or check out a pirates parade & games at Mall of the Americas.
Summer reading is in full swing. Dive into the fun in Pinecrest, Key Biscayne, Kendall or South Miami, cuddle up to bedtime storytime in Kendale Lakes or grab a seat at the Bookstore in the Grove (check out pics - our little ones loved it last week!).
Rock out at the Fete de la Musique in the Grove, walk the plank at a pirate adventure in Dadeland, treat munchkins to a cooking class in Miami Shores, get crafty at Lowe’s, celebrate Caribbean heritage in Pinecrest or kick off summer at Sunset Place.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more