What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we've just surpassed 10,000 subscriber- come join us!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Who’s up for some free fro-yo? Treat your munchkin (and yourself) to a party for 15 at Pinkberry Ocean Drive. Then make sure to hang with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for lots of other goodies.
Bond over Baby & Me in Pinecrest, ride the rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum’s kids caboose club, get some guidance on your little ones with a parenting support group at the Nest, sketch with the world’s fastest caricaturist in the Grove or check out a pirates parade & games at Mall of the Americas.
Summer reading is in full swing. Dive into the fun in Pinecrest, Key Biscayne, Kendall or South Miami, cuddle up to bedtime storytime in Kendale Lakes or grab a seat at the Bookstore in the Grove (check out pics - our little ones loved it last week!).
Rock out at the Fete de la Musique in the Grove, walk the plank at a pirate adventure in Dadeland, treat munchkins to a cooking class in Miami Shores, get crafty at Lowe’s, celebrate Caribbean heritage in Pinecrest or kick off summer at Sunset Place.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web