What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we've just surpassed 10,000 subscriber- come join us!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Who’s up for some free fro-yo? Treat your munchkin (and yourself) to a party for 15 at Pinkberry Ocean Drive. Then make sure to hang with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for lots of other goodies.
Bond over Baby & Me in Pinecrest, ride the rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum’s kids caboose club, get some guidance on your little ones with a parenting support group at the Nest, sketch with the world’s fastest caricaturist in the Grove or check out a pirates parade & games at Mall of the Americas.
Summer reading is in full swing. Dive into the fun in Pinecrest, Key Biscayne, Kendall or South Miami, cuddle up to bedtime storytime in Kendale Lakes or grab a seat at the Bookstore in the Grove (check out pics - our little ones loved it last week!).
Rock out at the Fete de la Musique in the Grove, walk the plank at a pirate adventure in Dadeland, treat munchkins to a cooking class in Miami Shores, get crafty at Lowe’s, celebrate Caribbean heritage in Pinecrest or kick off summer at Sunset Place.
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30